PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Won't dowload message

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidGixxer View Post
Basically it just takes all that info in the first post that you have to enter in manually. and builds it into the rgu file. All you have to do is 1 little reg edit and it should work.
Ill look into the animation problem for you though.
----------------------

Quick Question to anyone. Does anyone if you can leave the "X-VzW-MDN sting" blank and still work?
Ok I updated with this and it says Unable to receive your message(s). Your message notification(s) will remain in the inbox. I receive text messages fin but not media messages.

Last edited by GaMedic; 11-01-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Does not work for me

Ok I couldn't get 4.0 or 4.2 to work. I went back to old 3.0 and it is working fine now.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
No sprint success stories yet huh?
Old 11-02-2007, 03:20 PM
dcd
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
No sprint success stories yet huh?
nope, been trying to get this to work with sprint for a couple days and it refuses to work. i've got the correct mmscuri address (and using the ip instead of fqdn for sprint dns issue) and I can see the pda transmit data when I hit send, but the message just sits in my outbox and eventually gets a red X next to it.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

KidGixxer is keeping up the good workKidGixxer is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Ok I couldn't get 4.0 or 4.2 to work. I went back to old 3.0 and it is working fine now.
I am working on the rgu file And noticed a few things.
The verizon extended rom has some reg entry's for the default verizon Arcsoft software. Which might be conflicting with the new version of Arcsoft.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: UTStarcom PPC6700TE
Carrier: movistar Venezuela

Wolf71 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Wolf71 Send a message via AIM to Wolf71 Send a message via MSN to Wolf71 Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf71 Send a message via Skype™ to Wolf71
Heelp!

The htc camera has lost one of its profiles, the mms video, when i left the kithen with the mms 3.0.6.24 unselected, automatically it erases the profile. DON'T MUST BE! its supposed that the camera come with all the options, regardless if mms is present or not, and the cab installer is useless
Old 11-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Ditch Doctor

When you click to send your picture thefollowing screen ask Send MMS or send email. If you select send via email your option screen will pop up for which account to use. MMS is one of the options. Just select it there and you can send it as a picture MMS. Works for me as a work around. Hope this helps.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 11-05-2007, 08:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: UTStarcom PPC6700TE
Carrier: movistar Venezuela

Wolf71 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Wolf71 Send a message via AIM to Wolf71 Send a message via MSN to Wolf71 Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf71 Send a message via Skype™ to Wolf71
Yes but i mean video captured by the phone.

Anyways I solved it in this way:

Enabling MMS Video

Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Camera\P3]

Change Enable from 0 to 1
Change Property from 18d22 to 18b22
Both hexadecimal dwords

And ready! i can invoke the mms video from the mms applet and insert it at one step, just like picture

Establishing limits:

I put this values due to limits values on mms video:

Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\UI\SizeLimit]
Change both RecvLimit1(2 and 3) from 1024000 to 1048576
SendLimit1 to 256000
SendLimit2 to 512000
SendLimit3 to 1048576
All values decimal dwords

And ready! got a full functional mms applet
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Lurker

ghostlafleur is a n00b
I've got 4.2 working, but after I flashed this ROM onto my phone I can't setup a new e-mail account. The "New E-mail Account" button just takes me into the the last folder I've been to.

I'm using Helmi's kitchen.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Lurker

Anasazi775 is a n00b
Anyone able to use this in the newest WM6 kitchen? I always get a duplicate error on svgplayback.dll (and I made sure the older MMS was not selected).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache