PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx 6700, Touch, Samsung Omnia, Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

iclickjohn is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Get the Jimmy 98 "Vista" dialer. It has nicer numbers, big keypad and the talk and end button on the main dialer. once you have made contact another screen opens that you can control the speaker phone, etc and also end. Any of the online ppc freeware sites have it.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234
jimm98y vista dialer doesn't work with wm6.. i haved tested it myself and it wouldn't work. after installing it i couldn't dial out via hardware/software talk button...

- ReDz

PPC History >> Axim X5, Axim X3, Axim X3i, PPC6700, HTC Titan, HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 09-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
The dialer included in helmi's rom needs to be fixed. I'm working on it now.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx 6700, Touch, Samsung Omnia, Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

iclickjohn is becoming a great contributor
By Golly, "talk" doesn't work. And for me, I don't know if this is true for anyone else even the hard button does not reconnect last call "talk" (vista dialer which I MUST have). And now for the last few days I've been searching all the forums for a solution. It's kind of a weird query so you have to sort through all kinds of threads that aren't specific to this problem. Is Verizonguy in a phone booth putting on his superman suit?????? I've also wondered about this Jimmy, and found out that he is perfectly happy with his touch so has no interest in making the vista dialer for wm6.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by iclickjohn View Post
By Golly, "talk" doesn't work. And for me, I don't know if this is true for anyone else even the hard button does not reconnect last call "talk" (vista dialer which I MUST have). And now for the last few days I've been searching all the forums for a solution. It's kind of a weird query so you have to sort through all kinds of threads that aren't specific to this problem. Is Verizonguy in a phone booth putting on his superman suit?????? I've also wondered about this Jimmy, and found out that he is perfectly happy with his touch so has no interest in making the vista dialer for wm6.
yeah, thats pretty much how i felt.. i searched high and low for answers on how to resolve this issue. i ended up using paul hammonds dialer and all my issues went to rest.. i am still waiting for jimmy to see if he fixes anything.. if not i am very happy with paul hammonds dialer.

- ReDz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development