PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: sprint

master_shake is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Build 20931

I am having similar problems

every 6.1 kitchen I try lags really bad

worked fine before
Old 11-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ah, maybe therein lies the problem. Something changed and now a problem.

I know this is quite involved for someone who knows just enough to be dangerous.

Would it be possible to put up the prechanged Kitchen for the time being?

Again, thank you for your hard work!
Old 11-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Ah, maybe therein lies the problem. Something changed and now a problem.

I know this is quite involved for someone who knows just enough to be dangerous.

Would it be possible to put up the prechanged Kitchen for the time being?
Way easier to resolve the issue.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6700
Carrier: ALLTEL

iamnotsunshine is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to iamnotsunshine

I was so ready to throw my phone at the wall! OMG I was going nuts trying to figure out what I had done wrong. I tryed building with almost nothing added (2 gig card support) and it still was so slow.. it would take 3 min for a tx message to load. somthing is wrong with this build
Old 11-30-2008, 03:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

did you try now? it is working. Use updater.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Lurker

iamnotsunshine is a n00b

Im getting ready to build again. Yes, I allways check for updates (running the updater) before I start buildOS. It is nice to pick and chose what you want, but I wish I knew what a circle and a box really ment when your picking stuff out and there was some cross checking on things that can't be put on the phone together.. as in HTC home and that Cube program. well I will post in a few hours, that should give me time to build and pick up the pices of my phone if needed. EDIT.. I put CAN and it's CAN'T if u put HTC home and Touchflo cube on the Apache the HTC shows for awhile and then disapears.

Last edited by iamnotsunshine; 11-30-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsunshine View Post
Im getting ready to build again. Yes, I allways check for updates (running the updater) before I start buildOS. It is nice to pick and chose what you want, but I wish I knew what a circle and a box really ment when your picking stuff out and there was some cross checking on things that can be put on the phone together.. as in HTC home and that Cube program. well I will post in a few hours, that should give me time to build and pick up the pices of my phone if needed.
The circles and squares are normal windows things.

If you can list OEMs that require others or are incompatibly with others...or even incompatible/require certain bases, I'll fix the oems to reflect that.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:00 PM
Lurker

iamnotsunshine is a n00b

Whew everything is back to... Normal? can we call modding our phones to that. There was only a small update to the BuildOS software I think lastnight and that must of fixed everything. Caz I was about to cry when I couldnt get my phone numbers back on my phone. Now only if you could get the Snapshots to work in buildOS caz every time I build my phone it comes out looking a little different! Ha!
Old 11-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Lurker

iamnotsunshine is a n00b

Circles and squares... lol, I want to say that over and over. Anyways.. I always thought you would check a box and make a selection of a circle, but you had to pick a box first? it's not that way in the program, but it would be nice. Like the HTC Home plugin. There are differnt thems to it.. and I get confused anyways caz there are two THC homes listed.. normal and a 5 tab... but thats something else But im happy again with my phone, I wont be embarr***** when someone wants to look at my phone or askes me what is that!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsunshine View Post
...Snapshots to work in buildOS...
What are you referring to?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development