PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Apache WM6.1 Build 20755 kitchen

Apache WM 6.1 20755:
-First release of 20755

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

You MUST USE UPDATER to get 20755 core and the selections template.
Many archived/older kitchens are not compatible with this BuildOS.

Other build files are available for manual download.

If you haven't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

Apache kitchen is available from the Updater or manual downloads.

Bugs:
none known

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028

Last edited by gguruusa; 10-15-2008 at 09:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

canuckgeek is a n00b
Re: Apache WM6.1 Build 20755 kitchen

Where is the selection.txt file for 20755?
Old 10-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckgeek View Post
Where is the selection.txt file for 20755?
Same place the Apache_Core.rar file is. Use updater.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:47 AM
N00b

canuckgeek is a n00b

I used the updater and did not get the selections file. I also check the manual download area and its not there.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I used the updater and did not get the selections file. I also check the manual download area and its not there.
That doesn't sound good! let me check...did you select "Apache 20755 files"?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:11 AM
N00b

canuckgeek is a n00b

Maybe the problem is related to the option under the Modular Kitchen section. I see two options for 20748 build. Under the first one there is a 20748 Files option under the second on e there is a 20755 file option.

If I select the first 20748 option the update fails. with a files not found.
If I select the second 20748 (the one that contains the 20755 file option) it completes and I now have a 20755 selection file in Build OS.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Duplicate name fixed (was a typo). Working on the 20748 fails to download - should be about 20 minutes.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:37 AM
N00b

canuckgeek is a n00b

Cool, thanks.

Dare I ask what has changed from 20748 to 20755?

I stopped by http://ppckitchen.org but couldn't find any info.

P.S. Thanks for all of the hard work!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Cool, thanks.

Dare I ask what has changed from 20748 to 20755?

I stopped by http://ppckitchen.org but couldn't find any info.

P.S. Thanks for all of the hard work!
Only Microsoft knows. It's not that different, if you ask me. The prior version of BuildOS had some issues, however, so you should update and rebuild.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Only Microsoft knows... ...
That sounds scary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development