PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 05:56 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Performance (overclocking) OEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
I ran my 67 at 624 for forever and a day also and never had any issues. Go for it.
Same. Here it works great.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

birdy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to birdy Send a message via MSN to birdy

Good enough for me. I'll let ya'll know if it crashes out on me
Old 09-12-2008, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

its in settings under system
Old 09-12-2008, 07:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: T-Mobile HD2 Energy Rom
Carrier: T-Mobile

sparks.calvin is a n00b

So I installed the cab on my 6700 but when I go to setting and click on it nothing happens. Does it only work with 6.0 and up cuz im still on 5.0?
Old 09-12-2008, 07:55 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

It works on 5. Try a soft reset. Although overclocking 5 might result in horrible battery life, although you can't get much worse on WM5 IMO.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

run acbPower proggy and see if U hav a power drain. if not then this program is not working 4 U except placebo and at most delaying the procesor from scaling down so U get a peppier feel.
I 4get which page I posted maximum results attainable on a 6700 with Pocket Hack Master 2 kick-start overclock and LumosII to disable autoscaling and continue overclock after PHM closed.
I assume same principle can B utelized on other units where the camera disables autoscaling.
As stated B4 the "HTC" program was taken from a specific unit so the processor type and Operating system will B the reason you either get results, get nothing, OR get an automatic hard reset!

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-17-2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

This thread is HUGE. Has anyone tried this at 624 on an AT&T Tilt? Does it cause locks, crashes, white screen, PDA to catch fire? Does it impregnate my neighbor's cat?

I have it at 520 now, and it seems snappier. Anyone ever figure out what this actually does?
Old 11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
This thread is HUGE. Has anyone tried this at 624 on an AT&T Tilt? Does it cause locks, crashes, white screen, PDA to catch fire? Does it impregnate my neighbor's cat?
You havent seen a huge thread yet if you think this one is big

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
I have it at 520 now, and it seems snappier. Anyone ever figure out what this actually does?
Its called Over Clocking.......... :sarcasm:
Old 11-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

I read about 8 pages and there is some discussion as to whether this is a placebo or if it actually does anything. From what I read here, it does not overclock the CPU, and no has figured out what it does.

Thanks for your completely worthless post. If you have any information that is relevant to my questions, please feel free to post it?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc TPII w00t!
Carrier: tmobile

MobileMsSeana is just getting started

What it does, at least as far as I can see, is make your Pocket PC run a little faster and allows for more programs which would swallow RAM to be a little less greedy.

I am about to test it on my Samsung. I'll let you know how that turns out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development