PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Apache WM6 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.1908 (Build 18508.0.7.0) - UPDATED 20071217 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11074)

luv2chill 11-05-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlich (Post 114110)
I was talking the about other battery indicator. the context menu gives me options to change the view to analog, percent, percent+analog, percent+memory, memory+analog.

i did disable the regular battery meter with the "Clock in Title Bar".

any idea?

I guess I'm not sure which meter you're talking about then. Can you make a screen shot or describe it? If it's VistaHide battery meter I believe you can remove the link to it from \Windows\Startup to get it to go away.

zlich 11-05-2007 11:52 AM

here's the screenshot.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2...reenxo2.th.gif

ecamacho 11-05-2007 11:53 AM

Awesome birthday present guys. I will be sending a donation as soon as I can. Thanks again!

luv2chill 11-05-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlich (Post 114134)
here's the screenshot.

Ahh! OK yeah that's from the third party app called Quick Menu. To get rid of that you need to go into the Quick Menu settings (I don't have it installed right now but if you go to the start menu there should be a submenu for it). Look in the various tabs for an option to disable the battery meter. I know it's possible because I turned it off while I was testing Quick Menu). If you still can't find it post back and I (or someone else) will find the exact command.

zlich 11-05-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2chill (Post 114136)
Ahh! OK yeah that's from the third party app called Quick Menu. To get rid of that you need to go into the Quick Menu settings (I don't have it installed right now but if you go to the start menu there should be a submenu for it). Look in the various tabs for an option to disable the battery meter. I know it's possible because I turned it off while I was testing Quick Menu). If you still can't find it post back and I (or someone else) will find the exact command.

Thanks luv2chill. it was quick menu.

To Disable: Quick Menu->Option...
In View Tab Un Check "Show battery on taskbar" option

hefman 11-05-2007 12:27 PM

Sweeeeet!!!

Man, I feel like a kid waiting to open a present... 61%... 62%... 63%...

Probably not going to get much work done today... ;-)

Thanks to all those who contributed! Donations are forthcoming. But first...

Image911 11-05-2007 12:37 PM

Which carriers will this newest version work on...?

Greetings from New England! As others have applauded... "Great Job" to each and every one of you that have contributed to the greater good of this growing collective!

Imagine... folks who wouldn't recognize each other in a crowded-of-one... eagerly working "side-by-side" yet, in most cases... WORLDS apart... for a single goal.

How kewl is that...?!

No soccer match, political race, or building construction could match the (literally) INTERNATIONAL team work that went into this.... you should ALL be proud of your efforts.

And that goes for the more pedestrian members of PPCGeeks, as well. If not for US... these talented few would only be talking to themselves. It is folks like us (the research volunteers, the foot soldiers of the battle.. the lab rats and test monkeys) who have been hovering over their shoulders, listening in on their conversations, trying out their handiwork... and reporting back what we found.

For the most part... it's the latter that helped to make this new and improved Kitchen what it is today. Without our collective ranting and suggestions, they would have had little to go on, save but for their own creative notions. Like folks who invest in tiny plots of land to save a historic battlefield... know that your personal input has no doubt helped to make this new Kitchen what it is!

For each and every one of us that contributed an observation or posted an inquiry... this is OUR Kitchen! We added to the mix... a pinch of herb here, a dash of salt there, a spoon full of sugar, a dollup of honey, (a little red wine on a slow simmer...). Eat hearty and enjoy!

pdx77 11-05-2007 01:01 PM

Awesome work guys =0) Here I was going to go clean and do something around the house, but instead I get an early Christmas gift, so my phone takes over.

jspenc3 11-05-2007 01:01 PM

Dialer screen shots

5 Attachment(s)
For those that are wondering what the different dialers look like I just reflashed with each one and took screen shots.

jhmai 11-05-2007 01:08 PM

Great job.................................

I run into this message when I click on the shortcut

Unable to open Selections_config.txt
Could not file file' C:\BuildOS\BuildOS\Selections_config.txt'.

Thanks

JM