PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Trophy

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best battery option? (Verizon Trophy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Try it with the Leaked HTC Mango roms, people are claimed better battery life...
They're right. I'm running Mango, and today, my phone went 12 hours before getting down to 46% with location turned off (I work graveyard shift). Anyway, I was playing podcasts for the first 8 hours, played games for about 30 minutes while on break, and used GPS after my shift. That's what I call good battery life.

I'm still ordering the extended mugen battery tho lol.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

tank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnr View Post
Looking for a longer life battery - noticed on the Mugen site that they say their 1800 mah trophy battery won't work on the Verizon Trophy.

Any recommendation on the best extended life battery that will fit in the existing battery cover?

Thanks!
I had a mugen 1800 mah battery that i puchased for my htc hero and it fit under the stock battery cover just fine, wierd thing is the stock hero battery was to thick but the mugen was just right
Old 11-15-2011, 04:35 PM
RSD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro2

RSD is just getting started

My daughter has HTC Incredible 2 which has 1450mah battery, I checked and found that it fits in Trophy and ordered one and just put it in to my trophy last night.

So far so good, since taking it out of charger and syncing emails and browing web etc., it is at 36% after 18hours

..Ramesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank001 View Post
I had a mugen 1800 mah battery that i puchased for my htc hero and it fit under the stock battery cover just fine, wierd thing is the stock hero battery was to thick but the mugen was just right
i-nigma reader,facebook,spriteback,PHM regedit,
Total Commander,Trapster,Advanced config,Ferrari GT Evolution, etc.,
Old 11-29-2011, 04:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD View Post
My daughter has HTC Incredible 2 which has 1450mah battery, I checked and found that it fits in Trophy and ordered one and just put it in to my trophy last night.

So far so good, since taking it out of charger and syncing emails and browing web etc., it is at 36% after 18hours

..Ramesh
hows that battery doing now a week later?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

donhuff is a n00b

I'm using my old Imagio batteries as spares - seems to work fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC 7 Trophy