PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q
Carrier: Verizon

greenhawk87 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to greenhawk87 Send a message via Yahoo to greenhawk87
http://www.jgui.net/black/ they have 3 that are animated. They look great on the Q.

Last edited by greenhawk87; 12-16-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kenton_supreme is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kenton_supreme Send a message via Yahoo to kenton_supreme
Are these screens brand specific?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenton_supreme View Post
Are these screens brand specific?
You need a WM standard device like a Blackjack, Dash, Q, etc... Tis will not work on the Mogul or Touch.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 12-28-2007, 07:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kenton_supreme is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kenton_supreme Send a message via Yahoo to kenton_supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
You need a WM standard device like a Blackjack, Dash, Q, etc... Tis will not work on the Mogul or Touch.
Damn Where can I find ones that will work on a Mogul?
Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: droid
Carrier: verizon

dell is a n00b
Ok......I apologie for my noobieness....lol but i am pretty computer savvy (at leasst i like to think so.....) but i seem to need a lot of help with turning my ppc6800 a.k.a. HTC Mogul into the iphone....i would really appreciate the help if sumone could help me do that asap....lol i seen one that i really loved on youtube...type in "htc mogul with iphone interface and touchflo" it should be ther first one....it has a mario iphone theme. take a gander....if sumone could teach me how to get sumthin like that i would be extremely greatful....and forever in your debt....and is there a way i can jjust get it from my phone's browser or do i have to use activesync
Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

H2447INTX is a n00b
ok more questions, if you use these skins can you use one of your pic as the background or will it revert back to the touch home page,

i am looking to change the look of the home page and the cube and such but not sure how to do it?

i do know that i want to use my own pics so that i can change them as i like but would like to get the fonts and layout to change?

any ideas
Old 01-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Retired Staff

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
ok more questions, if you use these skins can you use one of your pic as the background or will it revert back to the touch home page,

i am looking to change the look of the home page and the cube and such but not sure how to do it?

i do know that i want to use my own pics so that i can change them as i like but would like to get the fonts and layout to change?

any ideas
These themes/homescreens will not work on your Touch they are for WM Standard phones like the Blackjack, not WM Pro phones like your Touch.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

H2447INTX is a n00b
ok point me in the right direction!
Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Retired Staff

Try searching the PPC Themes forum along with the Vogue forum for the cube customizations.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Lurker

empire29 is just getting started
Re: Links: Homescreen/Theme Sites

Check out the Themes page on TheSmartFONE.com for some high quality free plug-in free (you dont need facade or any other plug-in you have to pay for) homescreens/themes.

Couple examples:

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Homescreens