PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > GSM TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
May 14 ROM Upgrade For HTC Touch Diamond2 Available For Asians

May 14 ROM Upgrade For HTC Touch Diamond2 Available For Asians for GSM
Found in: HTC, Touch, Diamond2, ROM, Upgrade,

More HTC ROM upgrades for the Asians are upon us. This one will cater to the HTC Touch Diamond2, it doesn't do much like most other HTC ROM upgrades but even so, this one is important.
continue reading ...

Last edited by nathan7; 05-17-2009 at 11:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

stormseek is becoming a great contributor
Re: May 14 ROM Upgrade For HTC Touch Diamond2 Available For Asians

nice pull i sent a thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

since when do roms discriminate?
Old 05-17-2009, 05:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how can we get our hands on it. cus my touch pro esn wont let me download it lol.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Just out of curiosity, why is it posted in CDMA Touch Pro upgrades? Diamond 2 is a GSM device right now. So the radio is useless to us. Since HTC says just radio it is most likely just that. A radio. No OS.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d
Threadstarter

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Just out of curiosity, why is it posted in CDMA Touch Pro upgrades? Diamond 2 is a GSM device right now. So the radio is useless to us. Since HTC says just radio it is most likely just that. A radio. No OS.

This is just for information , smart people like here can utilize some thing out of that ROM if it is possible and once again thank you for pointing out that it is for GSM devices.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan7 View Post
This is just for information , smart people like here can utilize some thing out of that ROM if it is possible and once again thank you for pointing out that it is for GSM devices.
I understand what you are saying but unless someone can provide a s/n or another download location it is useless. I usually get a lot of the new stuff pretty quickly and this has not come on my radar. So once again, I said it was most likely only a radio, not a full rom.

BTW, I am one of those smart people. Check my site.

EDIT: I checked and the rom version is exactly the same as the old one. The only thing changed was the radio. So, to reiterate, it is useless.

Last edited by Jmz; 05-17-2009 at 06:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
i'm curious as to why you would put a gsm rom upgrade in a cdma upgrade forum? you are giving false hope for those that don't know any better. poster #4 is trying to download something that will brick their phone. this bad boy needs to be shut down before someone damages their phone. btw, it's asia, not asians.

Last edited by Dr.8820; 05-17-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
More HTC ROM upgrades for the Asians are upon us.
That statement is totally rascist, which is so gay.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:44 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to GSM Upgrades TP Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > GSM TP Development