PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 06:15 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

im skipping the evo, i don't have 4g here in michigan anyways, plus i don't like the phones design.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

if the sprint store told you they will carry it then they misunderstood. the nexus will not be available in retail channels. it is an online exclusive. sprints website will probably have a link to buy so i would just keep an eye out.

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...ticle_newsroom

please pay particular attention to the third paragraph.

Last edited by sprintgirl; 04-07-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

adamw79 is just getting started

Yeah, It''s probably become just another drop down box on the buy it page at www.google.com/phone like att and tmobile are. Meaning that's probably the prices we will pay that are already up, full or with new plan.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

parrott84 is just getting started

I have gone back and forth on the Nexus One, on one hand I don't like the idea of buying through Google and not having repair work done at Sprint, etc. On the other hand isn't this what we all want? Phones without having to go through our carrier? However, this isn't exactly what we had in mind, but I do like the fact that the Nexus One will always have the latest and greatest for Android, and right now that might be winning out...

Check out my new site: www.SquawkTalkWireless.com
Old 04-23-2010, 09:44 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

any release date confirmed yet?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Geniuz650 is keeping up the good workGeniuz650 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
any release date confirmed yet?
I want to know this too lol. Hopefully it comes out by next month, or defintely before Evo. It's been more than a month and nothing yet.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

I hope Verizon going to the incredible didn't put any delays on Sprint receiving this phone. Google hasn't even updated their site, regarding Sprint's version.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

adamw79 is just getting started
Thumbs down Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

Man. Verizon cancelled getting it. Sprint is silent after announcing it over a month ago. Google seems clueless that Sprint is even wanting to offer it. You'd think someone would get their fricking act together. There's a fine line between generating a buzz but then you capitalize on it, not let it die and then let something like the Verizon deal make me lose all faith that the N1 isn't coming out on Sprint. ARGH>RANT blah blah blah blah.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamw79 View Post
Man. Verizon cancelled getting it. Sprint is silent after announcing it over a month ago. Google seems clueless that Sprint is even wanting to offer it. You'd think someone would get their fricking act together. There's a fine line between generating a buzz but then you capitalize on it, not let it die and then let something like the Verizon deal make me lose all faith that the N1 isn't coming out on Sprint. ARGH>RANT blah blah blah blah.
The droid incredible is pretty much verizons variant of the nexus one. If anything verizon actually paid attention to the cries, and heard it's consumers wanting sense ui with a nexus one like device. It was well played by big red for the obvious reason. The incredible is the phone that will keep any subscribers considering making the switch to sprint for the evo when it comes out..... Idk, ive kinda given up on the nexus for sprint. Strategically it wasn't well played at all.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

sprints release suppose to be in may is what sprint employees have been telling me but I dont see the point of it on sprint when the evo is here it kills the nexus one in every category except in weight probably LOL

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Tags
android, google, sprint