PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
sprints famous for that.
that they are.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:26 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
that they are.

i really wanted this phone because im not buying the evo and im growing tired of my hero. im starting to think sprint dropped the idea of the N1.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:56 PM
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=5952

sprint just canned it no surprise but I do wonder if that means evo release sooner then we realize.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That's gonna piss some people off...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=5952

sprint just canned it no surprise but I do wonder if that means evo release sooner then we realize.
Was there ever anything about the NexusOne on Sprint on www.google.com/phone? I never saw a mention of it. Sprint still has the press release on their site, dated March 17th. Not saying Sprint won't pass on the NexusOne, but I just never saw any evidence other than Sprint's press release.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Was there ever anything about the NexusOne on Sprint on www.google.com/phone? I never saw a mention of it. Sprint still has the press release on their site, dated March 17th. Not saying Sprint won't pass on the NexusOne, but I just never saw any evidence other than Sprint's press release.
yeah thier suppose to be removing that soon and I was wondering why it never showed up on the nexus 1 site guess may 22nd no longer is n1 launch day for sprint.. could be another one ...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
yeah thier suppose to be removing that soon and I was wondering why it never showed up on the nexus 1 site guess may 22nd no longer is n1 launch day for sprint.. could be another one ...
While I wasn't planning on getting a N1, I think it's a bad idea for Sprint to can this phone (unless there were hardware issues that plagued this phone, like was rumored for verizon). Allow for choice....I still think they should have another really good Android phone.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
While I wasn't planning on getting a N1, I think it's a bad idea for Sprint to can this phone (unless there were hardware issues that plagued this phone, like was rumored for verizon). Allow for choice....I still think they should have another really good Android phone.
agreed choice is good for business. But I guess one down still have:

evo
motorola i1

and rumored and some almost confirmed
hero 2
moment 2
samsung galaxy s
some lg phone
some other motorola phone
Old 05-10-2010, 05:02 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Actually blocking the N1 is good for sprint's business unfortunately...

lets look at it this way, if sprint let it slide, it would "semi-open" their network...CDMA has a history of keeping it locked. Not only that, it would compete with its own EVo. if you remember correctly carriers always tried to limit to 1 form factor type...unless it was a blackberry they always had 10 of those...

In the end it is the consumer who lost out and the carriers that won.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Actually blocking the N1 is good for sprint's business unfortunately...

lets look at it this way, if sprint let it slide, it would "semi-open" their network...CDMA has a history of keeping it locked. Not only that, it would compete with its own EVo. if you remember correctly carriers always tried to limit to 1 form factor type...unless it was a blackberry they always had 10 of those...

In the end it is the consumer who lost out and the carriers that won.
you are 100%, even though i'm hoping sprint gets the legend to replace the hero. My girl has a hero and its just so underpowered its not funny, she would love the legend but the evo is just too big.
Google is the next skynet

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Tags
android, google, sprint