PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Phone 7 Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148090)

orangekid 03-30-2012 04:16 PM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by austin420 (Post 2173734)
IF THAT ARTICLE IS ANY INDICATION OF POWAH, IT SAYS IT WILL SHIP WITH A SNAPDRAGON SOC. LE BOO.
YES IM YELLING.

lol what?

schettj 04-01-2012 08:23 PM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Well, my dogfood phone will be a Nokia Lumia 900. Because all microsoft employees probably should be using windows phones and not iPhones. At least at work.

eric12341 04-01-2012 08:39 PM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by schettj (Post 2174511)
Well, my dogfood phone will be a Nokia Lumia 900. Because all microsoft employees probably should be using windows phones and not iPhones. At least at work.

What exactly does this contribute to the discussion? The launch behind the 900 will be huge and beyond what was done with the iPhone

schettj 04-03-2012 09:16 AM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2174512)
What exactly does this contribute to the discussion? The launch behind the 900 will be huge and beyond what was done with the iPhone

It adds nothing to the discussion. I am becoming a windows 7.5 phone user. Yay me.

eric12341 04-03-2012 04:25 PM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by schettj (Post 2174622)
It adds nothing to the discussion. I am becoming a windows 7.5 phone user. Yay me.

oh I thought you said that you were gonna buy a 900 then feed it to your dog. That's what it sounded like.

gTen 04-03-2012 10:18 PM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2174648)
oh I thought you said that you were gonna buy a 900 then feed it to your dog. That's what it sounded like.

lol..so you know schettj used to work at Nokia and is currently working at Microsoft >.>

austin420 04-05-2012 09:20 AM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
i would feed it to my god. as in throw it in to a volcano.

schettj 04-05-2012 09:34 AM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2174648)
oh I thought you said that you were gonna buy a 900 then feed it to your dog. That's what it sounded like.

"eat your own dogfood" - never heard of that?

austin420 04-10-2012 11:54 PM

Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users
 
so this is pretty funny. apparently they do have to just give them away.
between paying devs to make apps and paying customers to buy them, how is windows phone a sucsess?

fixxxer2012 04-11-2012 01:28 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; ADR6425LVW Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin420
so this is pretty funny. apparently they do have to just give them away.
between paying devs to make apps and paying customers to buy them, how is windows phone a sucsess?

Agreed.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0