PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disappointed by Microsoft's CES Keynote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
i was gonna diss sprint and vzw but i aint i think imma go android here soon mostly because i think vzw and sprint let microsoft shoot its mouth off bout its early 2011 release only to find out late june is when we can expect wp7 devices not really tryin to diss microsoft either but they kinda dissapointed alot of cdma users like myself with the lateness anyways im a believer if u say one thinh stick with it not switch up 2 months later with bs i know every phone has bug issues but then these are just my retarded thoughts
we really don't know whose at fault. I can say that microsoft will be releasing wp7 and verizon will be the first CDMA carrier to have it (probably by the end of the month or very early february). What discourages me from sprint is the fact that the 7 pro was billed as a sprint exclusive, and the following week, users see GSM version coming first. While its normal for that to happen in the HTC scheme of things, it wasn't the case with the evo. I'd be concerned with sprint if I were you
Old 01-09-2011, 01:50 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

not tryin to start a fight bud but ya kinda can blame steve ballmer or however his last name is he was the one who mentioned it wouldnt come to sprint till early 2011 i havent heard 1 time from sprint sayi hey everybody we're getting wp7 devices kinda odd now with ces upon us still sprint hasnt mentioned it but microsoft has come on now tell me if thats sprints doing i gladly admit sprint isnt excatly forth coming or even honest about anything just sayin they havent mentioned spit about an are being very tight lipped on it . i was also saying that in the time frame recently given how can they expect people to wanna wait so long if they let microsoft run the show on their behalf not sayin android is the best im sure they have their faults but im sayin im not gonna wait around for sprint and microsoft to stop pulling on each others weenies deciding when they're gonna release a wp7 product .. but then again these are just my thoughts:-b
Old 01-09-2011, 01:52 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Being with sprint you should be used to being disappointed.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
i was gonna diss sprint and vzw but i aint i think imma go android here soon mostly because i think vzw and sprint let microsoft shoot its mouth off bout its early 2011 release only to find out late june is when we can expect wp7 devices not really tryin to diss microsoft either but they kinda dissapointed alot of cdma users like myself with the lateness anyways im a believer if u say one thinh stick with it not switch up 2 months later with bs i know every phone has bug issues but then these are just my retarded thoughts
This is the same crap we always get. I've been watching phones for years now. They are never released when they say, they never will tell you when a phone will be release "UNLESS" there is a big press statement with it. You could walk into a Sprint store next week and there could be 1-2 WP7 models sitting on the shelf. You just don't know.

Ballmer is claiming what the carriers want people to know. Everyone will be have devices by June 30th. Then we have Verizon sending out to all MS employees about The HTC Trophy early January but it just passed FCC approval 3-4 days ago.

June 30th is the end of the 1st 1/2 of 2011, this is the goal to have all devices at all carriers by then. Not meaning that most carriers won't have 1 or 2 them long before.

In a nutshell, no one is telling anyone crap, If you were watching CES to get a better idea on a CDMA release, like I was, you just got more lost.

If nothing shows by the end of the month, wait till WMC next month, everything should be told by then.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:32 AM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

thats not where i was heading wuth this but rather thinking what was the whole point of microsoft coming out an saying what they did in the beginning and then saying something different now .. not trying to downgrade any of the wireless companies but in truth all of em lie plain in simple .now like i stated as my own opinion
Old 01-10-2011, 12:42 AM
I am a Patriot

by the way folks please forgive my crappy typing..lol mind tends to go faster than my fingers can keep up with...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Tags
announcement, ces, htc, microsoft, wp7