PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2006, 12:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ducci1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ducci1
Interveiw With Sprint

Got an interveiw with Sprint Friday!, Wish me luck!!!!!
Can u say inside man hahahahaha (evil laugh)
Old 09-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
sweet good luck wish I could get a job with them.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
Good luck really dude

what position are you applying for??

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 09-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
I wish you with all my luck. And be sure to come back and help us when you got it.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
good luck!!! you're gonna love it!!!

Old 09-05-2006, 08:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

darkmojo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to darkmojo Send a message via Yahoo to darkmojo
i've been wanting to work for them. I heard they give you like a full phone plan (1000 minutes, vision, sms) for like $10/month or something like that.

good luck!
Old 09-05-2006, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: VZW

SMix is a n00b
Actually they give you a business phone which they pay for which is unlimited calling etc, but now they bill you for anything extra on it ... before they didn't ... and i actually do work for them now ... good luck ... its a good company to work for
Old 09-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
lucky yall, I tried but where I live I guess u gotta know somebody. They keep giving me the run around at the local stores. :P
~mike
Old 09-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
i worked for sprint as a b2b sales rep then on to b2b supervisor then on to sprint pcs rep for the radio shack stores. It was great times the only thing that lured me from the job was an opportunity at american express financial advisors which i gladly took!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
how do u get a job with sprint?!?!?! the store reps are NO help. i've dropped off resume's at all the stores in my area multiple times and never heard nuthing back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions