PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: getting a HTC Touch Glo

how about the HTC Touch Pro?!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:41 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggi View Post
I'm getting a (HTC Touch Glo) the end of the month and would likle to know a little more about it, I am currently using a blackberry curve,8330, I love it and don't plan on getting rid of it, but I have been wanting one of these, and uscellular finally came out with them, if anybody can give me any pointers on them, I would appreciate it!! froggi
not another person with small print. why? i really dont get it, am i the only one this bothers? sorry,drives me nutz. anyway, whats a glo?
Old 10-18-2008, 09:41 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

they dont have that out......

Old 10-18-2008, 09:42 AM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

we r trying to figure it out...... maybe just a touch
Old 10-18-2008, 09:48 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

It's the vogue she's talking about aka sprint htc touch. It's the 4th phone from left on top of the page. LMAO! It just released by USC. I thought ur talking about the Moglo I mean the mogul. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 10-18-2008, 09:49 AM
The Hibster

rofl dumb us cellular they dont even have coverage in NJ
Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 AM
froggi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I haven't been here five minutes and already getting made fun of, I know a little about the htc touch, but just want the pros and cons about it, sorry for confusing all you guys, and using the wrong name of the darn thing!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:56 AM
The Hibster

no we r not makin fun of you this is a fun forum (but also very knowledgeable)
PROS:
the ram
WM6

Cons:
no keyboard
screen resolution
WM6
Old 10-18-2008, 09:59 AM
The Hibster

oh also con is no wifi
Old 10-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You say "tomato" i say "tomatglo".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions