PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is it Just me, or is the Voicemail # ACCURATE NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
Is it still not working? Mine has been for a couple of weeks now. Dunno if it matters but what part of Miami are you in?
That was a pretty old post... so i'd assume that if it's working for you that the same can be said for other parts of south fla.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
That was a pretty old post... so i'd assume that if it's working for you that the same can be said for other parts of south fla.
Still only 1 voice mail count on my Mogul.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok now that's just weird then...
Old 05-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

What part of Miami are you in? Where I work in the Gables it works fine. I'll try it when I'm in another part of town.

Actually some1 on SU pointed out that it could be based on phone number, not on physical location. I have a DC number which might be why it's working for me.

Last edited by jaggrey; 05-13-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
What part of Miami are you in? Where I work in the Gables it works fine. I'll try it when I'm in another part of town.

Actually some1 on SU pointed out that it could be based on phone number, not on physical location. I have a DC number which might be why it's working for me.
That is probably it. The northeast is where this feature debuted.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
That is probably it. The northeast is where this feature debuted.
im in cleveland and still nothing, so that isnt exacty accurate

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
im in cleveland and still nothing, so that isnt exacty accurate
Somehow I never thought of Cleveland as the northeast.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

lol i was just thinking the same thing
Old 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Nexus S 4G

GuyWithNoLife is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Still negative in Ft. Lauderdale.... at least for my phone number...

Sprint Nexus S 4G
Old 05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Just to let everyone know, i believe it is sprint, but with the new line up of phones they are fixing this problem. For instance with the new samsung instinct, it has digital voicemail. You can delete voicemails from the screen without even dialing in. Also if you want to listen to a certain one, you just click that specific voicemail then that particular one will start. If sprint in doing this on the instinct i'm pretty sure they will be doing this on most of their phones going forward. I guess when future WM phones come out, we'll find out if its Sprint or WM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions