PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by budney
I finally got my email from Sprint saying to call *2 to update my PRL, and of course it isn't initiating the update. It's going straight to my amount due.
I fired off an email to Sprints e-care last night asking them to flag my account for a PRL update to all five of my lines. Got into work this morning and had a reply from Sprint saying that all I had to do was call *2. Called and after I got my "account due" info it I was instructed to stay on the line for my update. All went smoothly.
Later,
coz
Old 12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Atrix 4G
Carrier: AT&T

jamaa124 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
i just updated my prl today
Old 12-06-2006, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

rukshmani is a n00b
Can some one please post it?

Can someone post PRL 20225 file?
Old 12-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Atrix 4G

jamaa124 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
Re: Can some one please post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukshmani
Can someone post PRL 20225 file?
i was hoping to find the same thing on another site, but i didn't have any luck.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I called customer service to get my account flagged and the girl told me that it wouldnt really do anything because i dont roam all the time .

I said uhh ok and ended the call

I emailed ecare 2 hours ago and we'll see what happens ...

I <3 Android
Old 12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
got the update. I get error 67: Vision name/password incorrect when I attempt to start internet in Roaming only. Connects just fine on Sprint mode. What gives?
Old 12-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
same here, worked fine on 1x with prl 20224 tho.....I dunno what the deal is.
~Mike

Old 12-06-2006, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sheureka is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
@sheureka ur phone says Ev on it right? And your roaming on Alltel and it goes to pages no problem eh? Maybe it is the Alltel towers in my area, but I wouldnt think so as EVDO has been available through Alltel for awhile. You running the newest ROM? Anything special? Did you change ur DNS servers? Just wondering, I think Im gonna hard reset and see if that fixes it.
I haven't had any problems going to pages with either IE or ThunderHawk - and everything is uploading and downloading exactly like it did on Sprint - except a little faster! I'm running the newest ROM but haven't made any other changes, i.e., DNS, etc. - sheureka

Old 12-06-2006, 09:25 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
well I roam fine, but no data roaming with whomever I am roaming (get the 67 error) on when I force it to roam (1x/more bars roaming @ home then with sprint 1 bar EV) - but then I am in CA/Bay area and who knows who I am roaming on...
Old 12-06-2006, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

sheureka is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj
well I roam fine, but no data roaming with whomever I am roaming (get the 67 error) on when I force it to roam (1x/more bars roaming @ home then with sprint 1 bar EV) - but then I am in CA/Bay area and who knows who I am roaming on...
I don't think Alltel or USCellular has service in the Bay Area - so you're not going to be able to data roam. Here's the Alltel map - http://www.alltel.com/corporate/media/coverage.html - and the US Cellular map - http://www.uscc.com/uscellular/Silve...tml?p=map_home (on the USCC page you have to click on "wide area" and then it's the blue). - sheureka

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions