PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
They won't be able to fix the slow speed issues That's been plaguing iPhone 4S and other sprint users with a software patch. That's on sprints end.
Actually a software update can fix the issue. There have been plenty of software updates on htc and motorola phones that improve data speed. But part of the problem is Sprint but they have said they are working on it and in some cities improvements have been noticed. I'm still waiting for an improvement in my area.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 11-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Iphone Evdo Only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Actually a software update can fix the issue. There have been plenty of software updates on htc and motorola phones that improve data speed. But part of the problem is Sprint but they have said they are working on it and in some cities improvements have been noticed. I'm still waiting for an improvement in my area.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
@yankees45us well I've been waiting 9 months for my improvement and there isn't one, just broken promises. They have until whenever my HD7 gets delivered to improve my speeds or else I'm taking my business to T-mobile, ETF or not. Not to mention that T-mobile also owns 3 towers in my city unlike sprint.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcat64 View Post
Just picked up a 4s for my wife can you tell me which forums u usually check for apple info??? Thanx in advance.
I am trying to help build more support for Apple products here at PPCG. But, until that has happened, I also check on the following sites:

iPhone Forum

iPhone - MacRumors Forums

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone

iPhone and iPad Forums
Old 11-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

My iphone 4s from sprint will be here tomorrow. Can't wait to get it. I think I'll try this website out for to see if it can jailbreak or not Features - JailbreakiPhone4S.com

I don't care if it's tethered or not. I just need to use my phone as modem without paying the extra money.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Nice! Please let us know if the jailbreak process works from that site, because there are plenty of others that would be willing to pay to jailbreak their iPhones.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I got my phone tonight, put the zagg full body skin on it. Going to wait until tomorrow to activate and play with it. I want to make sure the zagg has time to set. I hope the air bubbles work themselves out. I think I'm going to hold out on jailbreak until there is something official on one of the forums. Now that I got the phone, I'm afraid to try that site, since they never email me back.

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions