PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

madoc is keeping up the good workmadoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iPhone 4 rollout bugs...

http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-4-problem-2010-6

These already seem to be a bit more serious than the ones we (EVO users) faced....

Looks like EVO may beat IP4 on drop test ("pocket height" vs. "a foot")
Old 06-24-2010, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: iPhone 4 rollout bugs...

I knew putting glass on both sides of the phone was a bad idea... On top of that, the 'thin' aspect that they're pushing as a feature will be all but nullified when users have to put an Otterbox on their phone just to keep the back glass from shattering!

I actually had a guy at work yesterday tell me that the iPhone 4 was better than my phone, without even knowing that I've got an Evo. I've also heard multiple times that iPhone 4 means it's got 4G! Man that stupidity of fanboys...
Old 06-24-2010, 02:26 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
What is Apple thinking right now?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/24/s...d-left-handed/

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: What is Apple thinking right now?

i could laugh, but then again, what phone doesn't have problems? it is funny to watch some of the apple fans backpedal though!
Old 06-24-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Helicopter glass 20x stronger than plastic? I guess they only used that for the front..

It's weird it loose reception when you touch it, I used to actually hold my antennae on my old flip phones to get better signal.

At least it isn't the complaint of the old Bell Kitchen phones... "when I put it up to my face, it hangs up..."

-CC
Old 06-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

johnnychimpo is just getting started

Helicopter glass? That shit breaks just as easy as my Ford front windshield.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i could laugh, but then again, what phone doesn't have problems............
Yea but that is a BIG problem, you woulda thought they could have fixed something like that before release.

CW
Old 06-24-2010, 02:54 PM
War is the answer!

Merged iPhone 4 rollout bugs... with What is Apple thinking right now?

CW
Old 06-24-2010, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
Helicopter glass? That shit breaks just as easy as my Ford front windshield.
Like with throwing a brick at it? Shoot, you throw a brick at my phone it will get crushed from one end to the other, let alone crack my screen..
Old 06-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

yeah thats a pretty epic fail
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Tags
iphone, iphone 4, problems, troubleshooting