PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MatBee 6.5 ROM - 5.2.21872 - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbum78 View Post
Hi, Actually, I m having a difficulty to install it to my phone. the process didn't go through, it stuck in 0%. Then, screen said that there is error 62, communication error. (I have windows 7 64bit for my computer)

Can you tell me how to solve this problem??? Thanks Have a nice day.
did u unlock the fone, 1st??
if so, when the fone goes into bootloader, disconnect then reconnect the usb...u can also flash the fone via sd card, too
Old 01-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm treo pro
Carrier: sprint

hurbum78 is a n00b

I didn't unlock the phone. Do I have to unlock it? Then, how can I unlock my phone? Do I need a special cable? I am sorry. I am new to here so it's kinda complicated for me to do. Thanks for your reply...
Old 01-14-2010, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro 850

spiicytuna is just getting started

If haven't unlocked your phone then you'll need to follow the instructions here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84822
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:59 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I didn't unlock the phone. Do I have to unlock it? Then, how can I unlock my phone? Do I need a special cable? I am sorry. I am new to here so it's kinda complicated for me to do. Thanks for your reply...
no need to apologize, its all gud...but if u dont have a usb cable, then u mite have to unlock via sd card. search the touch pro forum for instruction how to flash and instructions how to flash via sd card..the steps are the same, but the ruu_signed.nbh shud be renamed to ''PANTIMG" for the treo pro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm treo pro
Carrier: sprint

hurbum78 is a n00b

Thanks for your reply again. I have an original cable from palm. And I also did unlock the phone with the program. It went to tricolored screen, then 0% with gray background. Afterward, it stuck at 0% and poped up the screen that there is connection problem.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks for your reply again. I have an original cable from palm. And I also did unlock the phone with the program. It went to tricolored screen, then 0% with gray background. Afterward, it stuck at 0% and poped up the screen that there is connection problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
when the fone goes into bootloader, disconnect then reconnect the usb
does this work 4 u?
Old 01-17-2010, 05:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

hello. i was actually able to apply the fix on my dad's treo pro without having to unlock the phone using the hardSPL unlocker. just fyi. all i did was save the cab to my sd card and opened it via file explorer. it installed without any issues.

Quote:

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 01-17-2010, 05:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

thanks.. flashed my dad's treo pro.. kind of slow but looks a lot better.
is there a cab or setting to change the font size and color? Not just for the sms or task features, but for the rest of the system also? like the options that are available int he blackberry to change the font type, size and color. my dad is having trouble with the tiny fonts used in the start menu. let me know if you've found any cabs or if there are any reg edits that can be done in your rom. thanks.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:09 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

acid i love this man just one question. i cant get my internet sharing to work keeps telling me the host closed the session. had asay issue with 6.1 but did a reg edit to solve that tried the same with your rom and it still tells me that any ideas would be great man and thanks again!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

mr.wireless is a n00b

how can i change the format of the clock, it stays on the 24 hour format and the battery meter is bugged, it stays on the charge icon even when unplugged, please help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development