PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 09:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rtkeon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CFay 6.1 Rom! CEOS 5.2.20765 CLEAN ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryyando View Post
what about diag and the battery meter?

Anyone? Love the ROM but this is the only bug that bothers me. Please...
Old 01-02-2010, 04:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TREO PRO

danielmobile is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkeon View Post
Anyone? Love the ROM but this is the only bug that bothers me. Please...
So has the battery meter problem been resolved? Anyone care to let me know, before I take the jump.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

OrionNE is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to OrionNE Send a message via AIM to OrionNE Send a message via Skype™ to OrionNE

nope. Battery meter still not working right. Solid rom other than that.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TREO PRO

danielmobile is a n00b

Thank you OrionNE
Old 06-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro (wm6.5 MATBEE 23541 )
Carrier: METRO PCS (piece-of-shit [until LTE])

hypeguru is a n00b

i give up on this piece of shit, phones are so behind the times its sick.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeguru View Post
i give up on this piece of shit, phones are so behind the times its sick.
wow thats some anger, try another rom

DONATE
Old 09-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 850 Pro (HTC Panther)

AidanSonoda is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to AidanSonoda

Very happy with this ROM to date. Install and forget - exactly what I wanted in a ROM. It just works: excellent stability, reasonable speed, no annoying bloat.

Unfortunately, since adding data to my plan I have had a number of headaches. Initially the device was unable to connect to data services at all, which I quickly realized was a provisioning issue (I hadn't had a data plan back when my phone was stock, so no chance to provision before going custom). Unable to find a way to fix this without a hard reset I backed up what I could and flashed back to stock ROM. After auto-provisioning with stock ROM I flashed back to CFAY-Clean and everything was great for about a month.

Suddenly I cannot download picturemail (message is shown with download grayed out) and I cannot use programs requiring a data connection through my sprint connection (ie googlemaps) - these programs do function, however, if I am connected through Wifi. I CAN view webpages through my data connection and Skyfire. Sprint service blames the custom ROM.

I can't really imagine switching back to stock ROM for provisioning every month... but the thought of going back to stock permanently makes me mildly nauseous. Love this old workhorse of a phone and love this ROM - if anyone has any thoughts regarding a solution, I would be eternally grateful.
AidanSonoda@ftml.net | ICQ: 422990753
Old 04-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanSonoda View Post
Very happy with this ROM to date. Install and forget - exactly what I wanted in a ROM. It just works: excellent stability, reasonable speed, no annoying bloat.

Unfortunately, since adding data to my plan I have had a number of headaches. Initially the device was unable to connect to data services at all, which I quickly realized was a provisioning issue (I hadn't had a data plan back when my phone was stock, so no chance to provision before going custom). Unable to find a way to fix this without a hard reset I backed up what I could and flashed back to stock ROM. After auto-provisioning with stock ROM I flashed back to CFAY-Clean and everything was great for about a month.

Suddenly I cannot download picturemail (message is shown with download grayed out) and I cannot use programs requiring a data connection through my sprint connection (ie googlemaps) - these programs do function, however, if I am connected through Wifi. I CAN view webpages through my data connection and Skyfire. Sprint service blames the custom ROM.

I can't really imagine switching back to stock ROM for provisioning every month... but the thought of going back to stock permanently makes me mildly nauseous. Love this old workhorse of a phone and love this ROM - if anyone has any thoughts regarding a solution, I would be eternally grateful.
Hi, please try to install a carrier cab for your carrier or reflash back to stock then back to cmonex SPL/my rom or a rom of your choice. One of these 2 should fix your issues.
PS: Glad youre still using/liking my rom, im sure its quite out of date now.
-CFay

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development