PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 06:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

OrionNE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to OrionNE Send a message via AIM to OrionNE Send a message via Skype™ to OrionNE
Re: BigE Rom Build 21884 V1.1 (updated 12/31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
No idea, but where are you getting these additional clocks? I have noticed that some of the plugins do not work.

Tp
I get them over a XDA-Developers do a google on cDigiClock and you will find it. I like cHeroClock better because it looks like the clock on the HTC Hero with the weather diaplay and all but cannot get it to work. The panel never shows up in the cHome screen.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:21 PM
N00b

OrionNE is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to OrionNE Send a message via AIM to OrionNE Send a message via Skype™ to OrionNE

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionNE View Post
I get them over a XDA-Developers do a google on cDigiClock and you will find it. I like cHeroClock better because it looks like the clock on the HTC Hero with the weather diaplay and all but cannot get it to work. The panel never shows up in the cHome screen.

Got some update. It appears the .cpr files are part of the ROM so when we try to add things to titainum the .cpr file is not getting updated. I tried coping a new one to the /windows but I must need a few other config files that are in rom and ReadOnly. Anyone have other suggestios?
Old 01-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Lurker

bryyando is a n00b

when i try to extract it says a file .nbh or something of that sort has an error should I still attempt to flash?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Lurker

bryyando is a n00b

ok got it to work and now trying to tweak around with it. Anyways is it possible to get rid of some of the microsoft stuff? Like messenger, live search, search widget. Also how do I get rid of the msn stuff? Also how can I change internet explorer on the home screen into something else? maybe opera mini? and change the left soft key? when I try to use keyswop it didn't work.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryyando View Post
Anyways is it possible to get rid of some of the microsoft stuff? Like messenger, live search, search widget. Also how do I get rid of the msn stuff?
u wont be able to remove it completely, cuz they're built into the rom, but u can remove it from the start menu, start/total commander/windows/start menu/programs/ here u can remove the link in the start menu OR change the spelling of the apps u wont to show up
the answers to the rest of ur questions can found earlier in this thread or in zevot's 23511 thread
Old 01-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Lurker

bryyando is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
u wont be able to remove it completely, cuz they're built into the rom, but u can remove it from the start menu, start/total commander/windows/start menu/programs/ here u can remove the link in the start menu OR change the spelling of the apps u wont to show up
the answers to the rest of ur questions can found earlier in this thread or in zevot's 23511 thread

I'll look through that thread this weekend. Another question, the battery icon doesn't work? It seems to only show the % of when my phone was booted up. Fixes?
Old 01-28-2010, 10:36 AM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryyando View Post
I'll look through that thread this weekend. Another question, the battery icon doesn't work? It seems to only show the % of when my phone was booted up. Fixes?
google ariel battery...thats what i have set up in the top left corner
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=7
Old 01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

DssTrainer is becoming a great contributor

This is a very nice rom. Although bigger and loaded, it actually runs faster than some of the lighter ones. But one possible showstopper for me is the lack of keypad during call. Just checked my voicemail and realized there was no way for me to delete messages or replay. The keypad doesn't work during the call screen. Is there a fix for this?
Old 01-31-2010, 06:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DssTrainer View Post
The keypad doesn't work during the call screen. Is there a fix for this?
tap unlock
Old 01-31-2010, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

DssTrainer is becoming a great contributor

I see. I would think unlock should only affect the screen.. not the hard keypad. But I guess I can make it work. Thx
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development