PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I'm pulling my hair out over no sound in the You Tube app does anyone have any idea as to whats up?
sound is working for everything else, like your jack isn't stuck is it?

Old 04-20-2010, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
Im on 23563 and the youtube app from the kitchen and sound works fine...I just checked...
Ya I know others have told me its fine as well. Someone gave me a fresh copy of the You Tube app from the kitchen and it didn't make any difference. I've tried at least two other SYSs and nothing. All other sounds works what could it possibly be? Is it dependent on something else maybe? The Leo version works too but its not as nice.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-20-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Ya I know others have told me its fine as well. Someone gave me a fresh copy of the You Tube app from the kitchen and it didn't make any difference. I've tried at least two other SYSs and nothing. All other sounds works what could it possibly be? Is it dependent on something else maybe? The Leo version works too but its not as nice.
Have you tried cooking a bare rom to test your packages? I would start by building as light of a rom as i could. Also, post or pm me your buildlog so we can take a look, you may have a package overwritting something for youtube??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Have you tried cooking a bare rom to test your packages? I would start by building as light of a rom as i could. Also, post or pm me your buildlog so we can take a look, you may have a package overwritting something for youtube??
Ya I tried that as well. I'm gonna dig into windows 7 restore and see what I can find.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:50 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Ya I tried that as well. I'm gonna dig into windows 7 restore and see what I can find.
np, can i still take a peek at a your buildlog...if ya have it?

Thanks!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member

Yo, there seems to be a problem with 23563/62 and the date picker. Surprised no one has caught it; regardless, new 23563 has been uploaded with the fix. Thanks to the cats at xda!

To stem off a major download, just replace this file in your SYS/23563/SHARED/COMMON/OS folder!

Later,

Same file is attached to our new kitchen thread
Attached Files
File Type: rar commctrl.dll.rar (210.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

so off topic question... how long does it take for you to cook a rom?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
so off topic question... how long does it take for you to cook a rom?
me?

from the time i hit build to the time i hit ok to flash...about 30 seconds or so..
Old 04-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yo, there seems to be a problem with 23563/62 and the date picker. Surprised no one has caught it; regardless, new 23563 has been uploaded with the fix. Thanks to the cats at xda!

To stem off a major download, just replace this file in your SYS/23563/SHARED/COMMON/OS folder!

Later,

Same file is attached to our new kitchen thread
Date picker? You mean when scheduling a calendar event?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
me?

from the time i hit build to the time i hit ok to flash...about 30 seconds or so..
damn, i must be running a dinosaur here.. my kitchen doesnt cook that fast... or i got too much running while its cooking...lol

ima see what i can do to speed up my cooking process....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development