PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 12:42 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Thanks again to everyone for their hard work. I see that Calk has ported 2.5 Manila Email tab to 2.1.X in this kitchen and even a few kitchens back. I was wondering if anyone knew where this and other possible ports from 2.5 Manila to 2.1.X Manila are being discussed. I am interested in other possible ports particularly 2.5 people tab to 2.1.X. TIA
Old 01-31-2010, 12:53 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Thanks again to everyone for their hard work. I see that Calk has ported 2.5 Manila Email tab to 2.1.X in this kitchen and even a few kitchens back. I was wondering if anyone knew where this and other possible ports from 2.5 Manila to 2.1.X Manila are being discussed. I am interested in other possible ports particularly 2.5 people tab to 2.1.X. TIA
The people tab would eat away at your RAM. Kimi-Sae-Ireba at XDA has ported the calendar tab and appointments editor to Sense 2.1 though.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
you should be good to go with 2.1 and you can use the EXT if you use 2.5 that gives you the WM text screen..

forgot the name but its there.... manila 2.1 texting... something like that
"Manila options -2.5 - Manila 2.1 messaging client"

Does that give you the plain windows texting look? I mean...if I cooked just a 6.5 Titanium rom with no extras...old text look. I have a "Disable Rhodium SMS app" cab I use after I flash but would like to remove it in the kitchen.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
"Manila options -2.5 - Manila 2.1 messaging client"

Does that give you the plain windows texting look? I mean...if I cooked just a 6.5 Titanium rom with no extras...old text look. I have a "Disable Rhodium SMS app" cab I use after I flash but would like to remove it in the kitchen.
try this...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2991
Old 01-31-2010, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
try this...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95477
Old 01-31-2010, 01:04 AM

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
The people tab would eat away at your RAM. Kimi-Sae-Ireba at XDA has ported the calendar tab and appointments editor to Sense 2.1 though.
Bummer, thanks for the info. I will go and check out that thread.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
Thank you, I will check that out also.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:

Thanks for the link but I think this goes into the rom after its cooked.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Thanks for the link but I think this goes into the rom after its cooked.
just made an EXT (or .cab) for you to try... it is untested, so its up to you...

once cooked in you cant revert... hence the .cab

all credit to Krzysiec (found at this link ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2991)

Last edited by captblaze; 01-31-2010 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Quote:
ok... i am in the process of uploading the 28217 sys with all the credit in the world to Mikee4fun, because it was his package i downloaded and used...

link to follow (dsl is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow)

Update -

here is Mikee4fun's_Tweaked_28217_SYS ----> http://www.mediafire.com/file/v24vym..._28217_SYS.rar

all credit goes to Mikee4fun for this sys (other than the fact that i grabbed it and uploaded it to share)

just a wild guess, but cprog looks like it from 23518 (based only on file dates)
Is this the exact same SYS that Mikee4fun posted? Or, did you patch PhoneRedist to display the call log?

Don't know whats up, but I have been unable to build a 21889 ROM. Boots to [Eror]Please check HTCLOG. But can't even use file explorer to find the log.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development