PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-9 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
How do you change the X button to close a program instead of minimize it in 23506?
From what I've read, that's a bug or maybe how it's suppose to function. Use something like showcase task manager.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

HELL YEA! i take a half a day away and BAM! Calk glad ur here bro

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 11-10-2009, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
From what I've read, that's a bug or maybe how it's suppose to function. Use something like showcase task manager.
I have been using quick menu to close everything, but that has to be some kind of setting or reg edit to fix this, I would hope......
Old 11-10-2009, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Everything is back up.....

Old 11-10-2009, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I have been using quick menu to close everything, but that has to be some kind of setting or reg edit to fix this, I would hope......

Showcase is the only app that I know that will close apps on 6.5.x but it can cause some freezing issues. And if there's a reg key to change the behavior of the X, I haven't seen it
Old 11-10-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Showcase is the only app that I know that will close apps on 6.5.x but it can cause some freezing issues. And if there's a reg key to change the behavior of the X, I haven't seen it
I didn't see showcase on your Rom but I did see quickmenu which will also allow you to close running apps......Never played with quickmenu before. Seems to be a pretty handy program to throw on the homepage as a quick launch....Some cool features.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I don't include it because of the freezing problem but it's in the kitchen and I still personally use it, so if you want it, search on xda for it and install the cab or build your own ROM with it
Old 11-10-2009, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Hey Caulkin, is there a way to re-arrange the tf3d tabs in the 2.1 manila? If i go to setting and re-arrange them, it used to have an ok button, but it seems to be missing from the 23501 build (i think that's the right build, the one with the start icon on the bottom).

Is there a registry edit that does the same thing?

EDIT:
I just figured out what it was, it is th eprograms tab in tf3d, once it is selected on the screen, it disables the soft keys in every other tab in tf3d. If I remember right, there was a fix somewhere for this wasn't it? I delselected it for now on the tab setting.

Last edited by davidzthe1; 11-10-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

ok, I must of hosed up something lol

I just built a rom using all the 23088 settings (both drop downs) I pretty much used the defaults but changed my carrier stuff to verizon.

Got thru everything and now its stuck at the boot screen with the red letters in the bottom left corner.

Any idea what I may have done? anyone remember how to get into bootloader screen manually on vzw? vol down + power doesnt seem to work

Thanks

edit** got it to work, forgot to hit the reset hole, tricky to do. flashing "Calkulin's Touch Pro2 21876 Manila 2.5 ROM v1" for now

Last edited by viper8u2; 11-10-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
ok, I must of hosed up something lol

I just built a rom using all the 23088 settings (both drop downs) I pretty much used the defaults but changed my carrier stuff to verizon.

Got thru everything and now its stuck at the boot screen with the red letters in the bottom left corner.

Any idea what I may have done? anyone remember how to get into bootloader screen manually on vzw? vol down + power doesnt seem to work

Thanks

edit** got it to work, forgot to hit the reset hole, tricky to do. flashing "Calkulin's Touch Pro2 21876 Manila 2.5 ROM v1" for now

did you make sure "real wm 6.5 aku" was checked?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development