PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gera229 is keeping up the good workgera229 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HOW-TO] - - Flash a Rom or Radio and re-locking on your TP2 from the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
(trying "automatic mode"),
Is it required to do it in automatic mode. Will it work if you don't put it in that mode?
Old 01-22-2011, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [HOW-TO] - - Flash a Rom or Radio and re-locking on your TP2 from the SD card

I just got my HTC touch pro 2 today and did a hard reset along with opened up the phone and I notice a white sprint sim card in it. I thought Sprint doesn't give out sim cards. Is it supposed to be there? What will happen if I take it out? Will it work on the network or be able to be activated?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
Is it required to do it in automatic mode. Will it work if you don't put it in that mode?
that's the default mode. if you get some USB error (connection error 260, 262) using it, then manual mode could help, but otherwise don't use that one

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 01-22-2011, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
that's the default mode. if you get some USB error (connection error 260, 262) using it, then manual mode could help, but otherwise don't use that one
Ok so automatic mode is the first try. When I went to bootloader I came by and saw SPL vs 0.74 or something like that. Is my HSPL unlocked?
My ERI Version is 0. Is it supposed to be like that?
Old 01-24-2011, 12:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gera229 View Post
Ok so automatic mode is the first try. When I went to bootloader I came by and saw SPL vs 0.74 or something like that. Is my HSPL unlocked?
My ERI Version is 0. Is it supposed to be like that?

it's unlocked if it says OliNex 0.74.0000 is a stock SPL..
Old 01-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael

Touch Maven is a n00b

hey i'm not at all new to flashing roms but i'm havin a WIERD problem. i have had a custom rom on my tp2 for a couple months now and it's starting to act buggy, so i go to try to flash a new rom and it wont flash. i checked all the known issues of why it wont flash, named it right, check the sd encryption, formatted sd card, changed sd card, ect... when the boot loader comes up it flashed to the grey screen then flashed back to the loader sceen only showin a number 00068002 then flashes back to the original loader screen and sits there. CAN ANYONE HELP!!??!! maybe should try to flash from my pc but i can't find the only pc software i'm guessin because the sd method was so simple. please and thanks
Old 01-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael

Touch Maven is a n00b

n.m i fixed it thanks anyway
Old 01-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

galexandr is a n00b

What ROM did you use?

Thank you
Old 02-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

littlepigs99 is a n00b
Stuck on Press power button to start update image

Followed the instructions on page one, using the app. It went to bootloader and comes up with a white screen says this at the top:
Rhodimg.nbh -
OS -

Press power button to start update image
press voldn button to cancel update image

I hit the power button and nothing happens... what do i do?
Old 02-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
press harder!.... Or try pulling the battery and try again.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
flash, radio, rom, sd