PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

you're doing it right, but you must pay attention to your phone. i can't remember which one, but either between steps 1 and 2, or 2 and 3, a pop up comes up on your phone and you have to select an option...sorry for being vague but it's been awhile since i last did this. try it, i think the instructions tell you what to select when that box comes up. i'll dig around with mine and see what i selected. one more thing is that if you do get stuck in bootloader, flash the re-locker that's in the 2nd post and it takes you back to where the brick happened and you go from there, no need to flash a stock rom or start over .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:36 AM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

here's the re-locker, in this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1285412-post2.html
Old 09-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pcorlatan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
you're doing it right, but you must pay attention to your phone. i can't remember which one, but either between steps 1 and 2, or 2 and 3, a pop up comes up on your phone and you have to select an option...sorry for being vague but it's been awhile since i last did this. try it, i think the instructions tell you what to select when that box comes up. i'll dig around with mine and see what i selected. one more thing is that if you do get stuck in bootloader, flash the re-locker that's in the 2nd post and it takes you back to where the brick happened and you go from there, no need to flash a stock rom or start over .

Thanks I'll try it again tonight to see if anything pops up that I didn't notice before. I was trying to pay as much attention as I could but you never know. I also appreciate the re-locker. If this doesnt work out I'm not too bummed so we'll see
Old 09-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Account Disabled

if it doesn't work, post back and i'll do my best to get you sorted out .
Old 09-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

creativeonenmb is a n00b
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
wow my dude, this unlocks your radio so you can use u.s gsm sims in your (sprint) phone......................in the u.s (you must have security unlock first)

how do you unlock the security
Old 10-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

r u guys still alive? (i hope) i've sent a few emails to try and get an unlock for replacement phone its been a month and still no word. i'd also like to get another tp2 unlocked so can someone get back to me
thank you
Old 11-03-2010, 07:24 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I know theres alot of hard work put into the software,apps,roms on this site,but this is the first time ive ever been asked to pay for anything from ppcgeeks. Thats always been my favorite thing about this site,and XDA, is that everyone there is just like me trying to improve our devices and make them function,look,and perform the way we want them too.so everybody shared their software,ideas,technology,programs,and apps with everybody. Now at the base level,before we can even begin to customize our device,we must pay to have it unlocked.Luckily im one of the lucky ones who hasnt unlocked from here yet and i better be able to unlock once for free because ive been around here for a while,had a decent number of intelligent,helpful posts,and some posts with just my opinion. and ive been around alot longer than ive been posting,or even had my own account.I hope this isnt the end of the DONATIONS method thats been in use. They should ask for a one-time donation and then let a person use the unlocker free,not pay everytime they want to unlock a device.
I remember when everything on this site was free for members to download,run,use,and save for use later.The most the developer did was ask for donations, not a payment and then a msg that they will get back to u or email u with your unlock code.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: HTC Fúckwit
Carrier: Bint PCS
Threadstarter

Olipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuff

Hard-SPL is free, you want a SIM unlock, then it's not, there's plenty of businesses out there that were exploiting the free SIM unlockers and they still attempt the same with Hard-SPL. if you don't like it, don't buy it, you're not my slave and I'm not yours, I've seen plenty of posts over the years like yours, and it comes down to one simple thing: people don't like paying for shit and when they find they have to, they'll try and take some sort of hoighty-toighty high-ground to rationalise why it should be free.
MOV R0, #0
There are no stupid questions, just offensive answers.
Hermes:
IPL: 1.04
SPL: 2.60.Olipro

Athena:
IPL: 1.00
SPL: 1.30.Olipro

Shamelessly accepting donations for Hard-SPL, CustomRUU and Athena-Unlocker/Hard-SPL

Last edited by Olipro; 11-03-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:18 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

i think thats the first oli post ive evr er seen with out a plaethora of curse words. good job on self restraint!

Last edited by austin420; 11-03-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Account Disabled

haha, i saw olipro post here and thought he needed help lol...welcome back to the show!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development