PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ||ROM||``~`Alpha Theory`~`` ||Iphone Simplicty For on A Rhodium_W ROM|| Help Need

I haven't used rl today but I find iphone today to be a great balance
Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ||ROM||``~`Alpha Theory`~`` ||Iphone Simplicty For on A Rhodium_W ROM|| Help Need

Good luck my friend. This sounds interesting. I can help beta if you need it. I have no rom cooking/marinating abilities.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

"if you make it they will flash"........
Old 11-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

fnl164 is a n00b

good luck with this rom, i can beta or alpha test if you want
Old 11-03-2009, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

ohenebajoy is just getting started

Great idea. if you cook it, i will alpha and beta taste them for you to see how it is. Good luck. be waiting
Old 11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ||ROM||``~`Alpha Theory`~`` ||Iphone PRO2 ROM||

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadthai View Post
no, its' not. its a very simple rltoday theme. run natively on WM today screen. its very small, only about a few k of memory.

here are a couple of sc under wm6.5 n in full vga size:

Is there an rltoday theme for the TP2?
Old 11-03-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

didn't even know rltoday went that far
and I have to pull back my statement of never using rltoday - I did on my xv6700 back in 08 when a developer made a manila theme for it and it was a memory hog
Old 11-03-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sorry guys, this will have to be my last post on this thread concerning the rltoday theme. my intention is not to hijack op's thread. if you have a question concerning the theme, you can send me a prt msg.

i'm happy to contribute my time to this project if the poisonxa intents on having rltoday as the default GUI and i welcome him to incoporate my theme. im looking to addmulti tabs and weather too.

currently i have stopped developing the rltoday theme since i couldnt find a program that hides the bottom bar on the tp2. nuenobar and other program designed to hide the bottom bar no longer work on the tp2 wvga screen.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

that was one thing I was worried about but then in thinking of the rom...would a complete removal of the start bar be necessary?
considering the extra screen estate I am wondering is all
Old 11-04-2009, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

cyberhern is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
that was one thing I was worried about but then in thinking of the rom...would a complete removal of the start bar be necessary?
considering the extra screen estate I am wondering is all
If the unit has a small screen like the tp1 or based on 6.1/6.5 yes, but i am hoping this is based on 6.5.1 or the 6.5s +23030's the start button and x are part of the bottom softkey bar and even on the tp1 the iphonetoday today screen with the +23030 bottom bar LOOKED GREAT and was very functional!
TP2 has a big screen and remember poisonx did say this is NOT A CLONE.
It does not need to resemble the fruity phone just take the ease of use.

By the way, iphonetoday used 1/3 the memory of manila and you can have an unlimited amount of pages.
Here is a link to kick start this project.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508429

Pics of what others have done with small screens and iphonetoday

Best Exchange & great price! Push & Aliases Click: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=346153

Last edited by cyberhern; 11-04-2009 at 08:22 AM. Reason: added link to iphonetoday
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development