PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 02:04 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
if the unlocker tells you that you've already unlocked a device, then the only way i know of to get past that is to contact cmonex or to hit the donate button on the unlocker.
This is correct as stated several times during the tread. IF YOUR COMPUTER TELLS YOU YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED BEFORE YOU MUST EMAIL CMONEX>>>>>MUST EMAIL CMONEX

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: at&t/sprint

remydakid is keeping up the good workremydakid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to remydakid

=/ when i do the automatic process, i get the "this isnt for commercial purposes" and when i do the manual option i get an "erroR:256" can't communicate with device. my brain hurts.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level

just a few replies to some things not clarified in my first posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
will we be able to flash from storage card ?
no, SD is disabled... I didn't test if it woudl work at all because on GSM phones it doesn't, only on CDMA, and this phone seems closer to GSM, but if I find the time I'll get it tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WireX View Post
I do have one question. Does a donation towards HardSPL count towards sim unlocking? I don't mind donating again, I'm just curious.
no, it doesn't if it's done after release (unless you wanted to send a bigger amount, but in that case easier to just use the purchase form at rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com because that works all automated so it won't drown us in a sea of PM's and emails! ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Can I unlock a device that has not been activated yet?
yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesj8 View Post
Ok so I keep having this issue, please help...

I will get to the screen that says Preparing to flash, press ok and please wait...
Then I will get an error that RhodiumW-Hardspl... has stopped working

How can I fix this? Tried a hard reset on device, fresh reboot on pc, and disabling my antivirus.

Thanks!!
if you still have this issue, try another PC, or if you are on XP, try logging in as administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludacrisvp View Post
No it is not connected with a USB cable.
Here is how the process went down.
1. Downloaded HSPL
2. Added HSPL to DEP exceptions - windows said reboot to take effect
3. Rebooted
4. Opened HSPL
5. Connected Phone
6. Let active sync do its thing
7. Tried to flash phone, it went instantly to 100% and said flash complete.
8. Looked at phone and nothing changed
9. Closed HSPL
10. disconnected phone from PC
11. did hard reset on phone
12. restarted pc again to see if that would help
13. PC = black screen until OSX is loaded.

I am, well was until now that is, running Vista x64 and XP x64 and Win7 x64 with bootcamp.
from step 7, I can tell the HardSPL took fine. so please forget about linking the coincidential problems to the HardSPL process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
Question: Im on verizon. Every time i hard reset it makes me dial to reprogram my phone. If I unlock and start flashing to new roms will i be able to still reprogram it without a hastle? Please help
yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8rumble View Post
It says success and then the phone turns off. After I resest it there is no 1.00.oliNex in the multicolour bootloader screen. Whats going on?

err, really? that is very weird, if you still have this issue send me a PM at XDA forum (not via PPCGeeks). I mean the forum at xda-developers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8rumble View Post
Finally got it working, had to manually uncheck all NOD32 operations, then re open Comodo and then disable it internally. Shutting it off doesn't do it.
OK I see you had an AV issue. still weird: 1) I have NOD32 too and it never complained while developing this program and running it for tests. 2) how could it have said success if AV didn't even let it run properly? confusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
wow...that's great you got it fixed. hopefully the team is aware of this problem and can fix it.
nah, unrelated issue obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludacrisvp View Post
As the person that has the Mac Pro and I did send them an email about it and here is what they said to me about it.
I clearly informed them that I wasn't using any form of a virtual machine in my original message to him, I did send another reply back with no response.
They clearly don't see any issue because it is 'impossible.'

However I do hope that with more than one person with an issue graphics card related they will look into it.
well it is quite close to being impossible. I do not know of any code used in the program that would be capable of doing this (so wouldn't even be able to fix it if it was possible). and the other person had it fixed by resetting power, so his card didn't even lose the ROM. clearly different issue, and coincidence still. the same thing ran without such issues on tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands (probably the latter) of PC's and belonging phones (GSM devices too).
hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdstrap View Post
I can't disable Norton! The only PC I have is my corporate laptop and the controls are disabled... Google has been very unhelpful in finding a way to disable it. I am a local admin on my machine. Does anyone know how I can unzip this file and not have it deleted?
if you still have the issue, send me a PM via XDA forum (not via ppcgeeks!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan View Post
so has anyone found a solution to the few of us that are getting the message that we have already unlocked a device? im still gettin the same message and ive never unlocked any device in my life!!!

there are solutions mentioned in FIRST POST (read?? read!) and in many other posts in this thread, and even in the program ITSELF... I don't know if you used the instructions yet, if not, then here we go: you can either use the donation link in Automatic mode, or email me at contactchan at freemail.hu for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ee View Post
i wonder if anyone was able to download the unlocker that was posted yesterday about 20-30 mins after release..
title of thread was "Unlocker without License BS.." i think it was the unlocker like the previous ones.. i dont remember who posted it.. butthe thread was removed while i was readig the 2nd page posts..once i cliked back to go to 1rst page.. said thread was invalid.. oh well.. kinda douche of that person to "crack" it after all that time was spent to avoid that...
im sure lots of people would like it at this moment since they cant get the .exe to work..
I can assure you that package wouldn't help in the slightest (it was non functional).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac2us View Post
Any one know how many kbs. the process uses.
not much, maybe 1KByte. though I didn't measure it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath2805 View Post
RE HELP...I ordered the unlocker for the Sprint tp2 and I recieved a download link...seems to be a rar file, any ideas how to unlock my phone?
if you still have your issue, tell us at http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/unlockersupport.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Mine did the same thing. Here is what you have to do. After you click automatic flash the ruu pops up but your phone will turn off. unplug the phone turn it back on when it comes back on full plug it back in to establish an active sync connection when connected then continue with the ruu. That will take care of it.
do you mean that when the phone went to black screen, you replugged the USB cable and that helped?

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 11-02-2009 at 03:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

tim-tim is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tim-tim Send a message via Yahoo to tim-tim

is there a resolved issue for error 246. i emailed olipro and have not unlocked any phones with this unlocker and tried all the steps posted in this forum. so i guess all i can do is wait....
Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim-tim View Post
is there a resolved issue for error 246. i emailed olipro and have not unlocked any phones with this unlocker and tried all the steps posted in this forum. so i guess all i can do is wait....
email me instead
Old 11-02-2009, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Mine did the same thing. Here is what you have to do. After you click automatic flash the ruu pops up but your phone will turn off. unplug the phone turn it back on when it comes back on full plug it back in to establish an active sync connection when connected then continue with the ruu. That will take care of it.
Thanks, that seemed to work on mine. I'll try hers tomorrow. I didn't want to risk reflash on my device as the SPL version was the same as R2 so I didn't figure there was any point... but I was able to see the current ROM version after doing that, which made me much more confident that it "looked right" and would probably work.

Cmonex, can you please confirm that clicking the Update button is the appropriate action even though the current Image Version is NOT displayed (unless you soft reset the phone after it goes black screen) like razorloves said?

If this IS indeed correct, could we please have the first page FAQ updated at least, if not a warning in the setup app explaining what is happening? I don't know if it's just me but this behavior seems very alarming, especially to someone with not much WinMo experience like myself. Thanks!
Old 11-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imchristchild is a n00b

I WANT TO THANK THE ELITE TEAM FOR A JOB WELL DONE once i got file on laptop it was a snap mighty im testing your rom now . JUST WONDERING IF TEAM ELITE WILL RELEASE A AWSOME ROM??????????
Old 11-02-2009, 07:55 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Thanks, that seemed to work on mine. I'll try hers tomorrow. I didn't want to risk reflash on my device as the SPL version was the same as R2 so I didn't figure there was any point... but I was able to see the current ROM version after doing that, which made me much more confident that it "looked right" and would probably work.

Cmonex, can you please confirm that clicking the Update button is the appropriate action even though the current Image Version is NOT displayed (unless you soft reset the phone after it goes black screen) like razorloves said?

If this IS indeed correct, could we please have the first page FAQ updated at least, if not a warning in the setup app explaining what is happening? I don't know if it's just me but this behavior seems very alarming, especially to someone with not much WinMo experience like myself. Thanks!
sorry, I'm not sure what you are unsure about (lol we both are unsure!). can you explain again... if her phone goes to black screen then just go ahead.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Jordan View Post
It's cool that everyone's being thankful, but perhaps instead of spamming the thread with "thanks" and transaction codes, you guys could keep it clear for those of us who couldn't get this to work.

There have been a number of people who have said they have the "already have unlocked another device" error, yet their posts have been drowned out and virtually no one has attempted to help them.
Mods, can we please get this thread cleaned up? When I first unlocked my phone, I spent way too much time searching page by page through "thanks", "worked for me", and transaction code posts looking for a solution to my problem. The only posts we should see are problems and solutions.

If you want to say thanks, click on the thanks button.

If you want to show that you sent a donation, send a pm.

Thank you very much in advance. I am not mad by the way, just a little frustrated going page by page trying to find answers.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 1
Carrier: fido

ymlccc is a n00b

thanks for the fine release! Much appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development