PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

TankCommando is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rhodium_W Stock Rom Thread [Telus VZW SPCS USC]

Thanks. I am having some issues after flashing though. For some reason my Wi-Fi connection refuses to turn on. Any ideas what is going on there?
Old 12-31-2009, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

gigantic92 is a n00b

Thanks for the stock rom bro. but did you cook this rom or is it the actual stock one? cuz it is different than the original. the volume buttons dont work and the "end call" button doesnt let you exit applications and neither does the back button :/
If its something in the settings and im just that much of a noob then let me know what i can do! thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 11:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch vouge

jorgmartnez is a n00b

I have a noob question. I am considering flashing my phone back to the stock rom. I am a bit nervous about bricking my phone as I have not done anything like this before. I bought my phone with mighty rom installed and it is for sprint. If I am understanding things correctly. All I have to do is connect my phone to my computer via active sync and run this program from the first page of this post: Rhodium W Sprint. Do I need to flash anything else or install anything else to get it back to the factory state?
Old 01-01-2010, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic92 View Post
Thanks for the stock rom bro. but did you cook this rom or is it the actual stock one? cuz it is different than the original. the volume buttons dont work and the "end call" button doesnt let you exit applications and neither does the back button :/
If its something in the settings and im just that much of a noob then let me know what i can do! thanks
It would depend on the ROM you're talking about (I assume Verizon and maybe someone else can comment on it), the USCell ROM is flawless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgmartnez View Post
I have a noob question. I am considering flashing my phone back to the stock rom. I am a bit nervous about bricking my phone as I have not done anything like this before. I bought my phone with mighty rom installed and it is for sprint. If I am understanding things correctly. All I have to do is connect my phone to my computer via active sync and run this program from the first page of this post: Rhodium W Sprint. Do I need to flash anything else or install anything else to get it back to the factory state?
Only thing left you would need to do to return it to stock condition is relock it.

Last edited by laymanspc; 01-01-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

WETW0RKS is just getting started

Does anyone have another link or upload for the stock Sprint ROM? I have been trying for the last 2 1/2hrs to download this one and nothing works...
Old 01-01-2010, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WETW0RKS View Post
Does anyone have another link or upload for the stock Sprint ROM? I have been trying for the last 2 1/2hrs to download this one and nothing works...
Have been reading in a few threads about certain sites and downloads not working when using Sprint's internet service, if that is what you're using, you should try a different internet connection. I just checked the sprint link myself to test for you, and while it takes a moment to locate the file and begin the download, it transfers the file at 800KB/s and takes about 3 minutes to download.

If it simply is not possible for you to find a different connection that you can get it from, PM me and I will send you a link for a mirror download you can try to use.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

WETW0RKS is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by laymanspc View Post
Have been reading in a few threads about certain sites and downloads not working when using Sprint's internet service, if that is what you're using, you should try a different internet connection. I just checked the sprint link myself to test for you, and while it takes a moment to locate the file and begin the download, it transfers the file at 800KB/s and takes about 3 minutes to download.

If it simply is not possible for you to find a different connection that you can get it from, PM me and I will send you a link for a mirror download you can try to use.
Thanks Layman... You were right it seemed to be the Sprint internet... Used my uverse and downloaded with no problems
Old 01-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

e^L^p is a n00b

Hello, I'm new to this whole PPCGeeks forum, and just wanted to do a little post, can't wait to see all the cool ROMs and stuff you guys come up with.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

rnrmurse is just getting started

trying to flash back to stock Sprint ROM but keeps freezing at 2%. using juicy 6. tried to flash 7 but freezes at 82%. any ideas?
Old 01-03-2010, 07:29 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this wont relock the phone right?

but i see the sprint will flash the radio back to sprint.

i just never flashed back to stock before.. lol

wanna make sure im right.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development