PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [01-21-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21881] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
already did...it had an interesting title...it lured my A$$ right in....lol
lol, its a dandy. btw, crosby is a monster tonight. bring on alex sunday.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Ok 2 days now and everything is rock solid....no issues at all...except minor bug of animations when changing wallpaper....do not really care though...

here is my apps and ss....

No curtains
7-zip
Adobe reader
SMS bubbles
Apristel flip clock fix
Apristel reply to all
Arcsoft 5.2.8.45 (did my regedits for 50 max recipients and 5mb size increase...)
AVS gps weather radar
Null keyboard
Bluff my call
Task man color
Briggs Mighty globe
Bilobrian tb
Gfx boost (recommended by Darren for my SP) thx bro!
4 Column start
Pocket player
Alarm master
Coreplayer
DivXplayer
Swype
Clean ram
Inesoft dialer
ACR
Awsome start
Google translator
Bing
Tellme
Mobipocket reader
Wifi monster
Nanogroove
Call firewall (to block Darren)
Batt log
Panoramic motweets
Resco explore and regeditor, screenshot
Resco photomanager
Opera mini
Shazam
Groupsms
Skyfire
Slingplayer
Sprint nav and TV
Sun Java
Power sms
Twikini
UC browser 7.0
WVD

many games also

great work as always JuggaloX!!!!!
Where you get the Arcsoft 5.2.8.45 cab from? I found one on XDA, can receive fine with it but when I send no one ever gets it. :/
Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Where you get the Arcsoft 5.2.8.45 cab from? I found one on XDA, can receive fine with it but when I send no one ever gets it. :/
sorry need to update that...I ditched that cab..... was sending and recieving but started doing some crazy stuff....I am now running 5.2.6.45

Last edited by flyers2114; 02-01-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
sorry need to update that...I ditched that cab..... was sending and recieving but started doing some crazy stuff....I am now running 5.2.6.45
aw that sucks. i can't even get the sending working right. too bad cause i like the threaded MMS
Old 02-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

expect something tomorrow, i just got in tonight so im a lil jaded guys.

Props to the testers, you have helped me tweak a few things

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
expect something tomorrow, i just got in tonight so im a lil jaded guys.

Props to the testers, you have helped me tweak a few things
thanx for the update, not really testing when the roms so good but glad we helped.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

its a beauty as is MrX. looking forward to finished product. take care.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

well ill clarify, ill have a link tonight, change log tomorrow. as i really don't wanna write that up its pretty large.

but ill give props to MightyMike for the slider icons and the joint work on a bug that was bothering us, Gzregorz for the dusk clock and kimi_sae_ireba for the calendar and email tab mods.

the formal change log will be tomorrow. stand by for a posted download link after this.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

have at 'er

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%20...m_02-02-10.exe
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Flyers/Darren..which version of Clean Ram have you two been using with MR. X's rom? If you have a cab that would be great..I keep seeing so many issues with different versions I figured I would ask you two..thanks again for all of your help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development