PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00
Re: [11-28-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.5 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gti151 View Post
I've been trying to figure out why my phone keeps doing this!

I unlocked everything on my phone Monday night without incident. Then I flashed this ROM Tuesday night, also without incident. Everything worked fine all day yesterday and then about 4pm my signal indicator went to just a t-shaped thing with an X over it and I couldn't even get the phone 'app' to launch at all. No in or outgoing calls but internet seemed to stay connected.

I did a hard reset, set everything back up and it was fine again all night. I got up this morning and it worked for a couple of hours and then it did the same thing to me! After THAT reset I tried to run the provisioning tool and it said it couldn't install the cab. I did yet another hard reset and it's not working but i'm afraid it's going to happen again. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've read every page of this thread and don't recall seeing anyone complaining of this issue and I'm not really sure what to search for....

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!!
Do a hard reset. Then after it's booted up, run your provisioning, let the device reset before installing any other cabs. After it boots up, dial up over the air programming and let that run (I don't know about Sprint, but for Verizon it's *228, option 1). I do this every time I flash and haven't had any problems like you're experiencing.

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104
Old 12-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2
Carrier: t mobile

Heavy G is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
MR.X Rom V 1.6.5

MR. X Rhodium ROM Special Thanks to:
CMonex, MightyMike, Juicy47, DCD, Conflipper, JMZ, nico4k and Ticklemepinks!

Special Thanks to Saumaun for the great graphics!

Get it HERE
feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Note to users: You MUST use the provisioning App located in Settings > Connections > MR.X CDMA Provisioning! Failing to do so may cause unwanted bugs with in the keyboard and or other carrier apps you chose to install. See Post 3.
I really like your work, your rom was the first to work with my unlocked sprint tp2 on t-mobile.
thanks!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

So i wake up this morning, and some one is chewin my leg, er humping it im not sure... but anyways all i here is OMG OMG OMG HTC RELEASES 2.5 Sense UI with full landscape support! i look left, look right... then check my private sources and well shit RUU Leo 2.02.531
Im sure this will hit the public leak list in a day or so.... but for now, ill enjoy the fruits of connections.

Looks like my buddy gave me a late X-Mas gift, and my self and a very very small amount of others get a head start on the true Sense UI 2.5 with no crappy cobbled up landscape... the read deal baby

Please don't ask for it as im not at liberty to breach the trust of my sources by handing these out. it will hit HTC Pedia in a day or so.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 12-28-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Well this sounds promising. Can't wait to see what you can cook up for us!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Ugghhh wheres the love for the rom?
Old 12-28-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Ugghhh wheres the love for the rom?
All throughout the thread man. Everyone loves this rom!
Old 12-28-2009, 09:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
So i wake up this morning, and some one is chewin my leg, er humping it im not sure... but anyways all i here is OMG OMG OMG HTC RELEASES 2.5 Sense UI with full landscape support! i look left, look right... then check my private sources and well shit RUU Leo 2.02.531
Im sure this will hit the public leak list in a day or so.... but for now, ill enjoy the fruits of connections.

Looks like my buddy gave me a late X-Mas gift, and my self and a very very small amount of others get a head start on the true Sense UI 2.5 with no crappy cobbled up landscape... the read deal baby

Please don't ask for it as im not at liberty to breach the trust of my sources by handing these out. it will hit HTC Pedia in a day or so.
its the mms bs that keeps me on 2.1
looks like mm has a good source too. lol
Old 12-29-2009, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
its the mms bs that keeps me on 2.1
looks like mm has a good source too. lol
I was thinking the same thing myself, but don't they finally have MMS working on Verizon?
Old 12-29-2009, 11:41 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
I was thinking the same thing myself, but don't they finally have MMS working on Verizon?
i think so, from manila, not the sprint wm side of things. i tried the rom but the mms issue still bugs me, even with landscape. i hope juggalo uses 2.1 still, i cant hack 2.5.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Ok guys, I have a 2.5 beta ready, now this first beta will be a donators perk just as a thank you (cuz i know all the donators were asking for 2.5) so please PM me and refresh my memory and u will get access.

im hoping to release 2.1 and 2.5 same day so im developing them side by side.

PS, thank mightymike for some sexeh icons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development