PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: [11-28-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.5 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

I have searched and searched and searched, here and on google. I haven't found a way to do this yet. Has anyone figured out how to adjust memory for programs, and storage? On previous Versions of windows mobile, you could go to start/settings/system/memory and slide the slider to give more memory for programs, if you use your storage card as storage, so you can use the RAM on the phone more for program memory. I have yet to find a way to adjust this on windows 6.5.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I have searched and searched and searched, here and on google. I haven't found a way to do this yet. Has anyone figured out how to adjust memory for programs, and storage? On previous Versions of windows mobile, you could go to start/settings/system/memory and slide the slider to give more memory for programs, if you use your storage card as storage, so you can use the RAM on the phone more for program memory. I have yet to find a way to adjust this on windows 6.5.
never herd of this one, im new though. i load all cabs ect on sdcard and go from there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:31 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes sir, they have a mms size limit, there server url is posted in juicy thread and mighty project thread.
I thought so...thx bro!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Good day guys and gals :P

As the holidays dawn, im also becoming less swamped with work. So be ready for a new rom in the new year addressing any and all issues here. and ill try to throw something exciting in as well... dont want just a plain ol' bug fix release do yah?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:30 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post

As the holidays dawn, im also becoming less swamped with work. So be ready for a new rom in the new year addressing any and all issues here. and ill try to throw something exciting in as well... dont want just a plain ol' bug fix release do yah?
yaaaa, im ready. thanx juggs.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what ya got for us man! Waiting patiently...

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104
Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

rquinn19 is keeping up the good workrquinn19 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Been using WinMo for a long time now and never remember this feature
Old 12-17-2009, 05:33 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by rquinn19 View Post
Been using WinMo for a long time now and never remember this feature
i think i need proof of this one.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:15 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

Quote:
Yee of little faith

He is talking about old build of Windows Mobile (before WM5). Years ago, I remember this same question being asked. Below is a picture of it on a WM2003 I believe.

WM5 and above phones don't have this option as they are designed differently. Here is a clip from a blog which provides more detail.

Quote:
One of our partners asked me yesterday - In Windows Mobile 2003 you had the slider bar to select how much memory was Program Memory and how much was Storage Memory... Can you do that in Windows Mobile 5.0?
Unfortunately you can't change it anymore. The reason you could in the past was that both the storage and the program memory were in RAM. The slider was just partitioning the RAM between those two places.
Now they are in different physical media. Storage is in Flash ROM and Program Memory is in RAM. There's no good way to use ROM as RAM, so there's no longer a way to change the partitioning on the fly.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
acs tester

lol, guess thats why i never saw it, no ppc before vogue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development