PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
cdma_rssi is the one for the radio signal, that should be the only one u need u can just pull it from the rom the rest have been edited
got it...i will begin to work on it this week (it should only take a few hours at most replace them all).
Old 11-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
got it...i will begin to work on it this week (it should only take a few hours at most replace them all).
lol a few hours at most he says..... thats exactly why i wasn't looking forwards to this task LOL

Thank you very much!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] GSM to CDMA WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
lol a few hours at most he says..... thats exactly why i wasn't looking forwards to this task LOL

Thank you very much!
yeah, i know...just because there is no such thing as grayed out/inactive arrows in 6.5 yet.
so im just taking the icons found in the shellres.192.dll file from 6.5 and remake them in the same format of CDMA_RSSI_PPC dll file (it's mostly a copy-paste process, but takes type since precision is very important here)...
I'm using IconFX for the icon conversion and ResHack to replace the icons once they are made...
I think its worth it...
There is a thread here and on XDA about how to do this...that's where i learn/use to do this, since NO ONE wants the task...hopefully the whole community will use the conversion we make here...

Last edited by nico4k; 11-05-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:

Thank you very much!
Juggalo, attached in a zip is the CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll File...it has all the icons updated to 6.5
Now, i did not sign the dll (not sure how to successfully do it, and i'm not sure if that is neccesarry...but here it its...hope to see it in the next rom, if it works ok...thanks!)

BTW, i did not touch the Skinny bars, in case people want to use those by editing the registry. Only the four bars were edited.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CDMA_RSSI_PPC.zip (27.4 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Juggalo, attached in a zip is the CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll File...it has all the icons updated to 6.5
Now, i did not sign the dll (not sure how to successfully do it, and i'm not sure if that is neccesarry...but here it its...hope to see it in the next rom, if it works ok...thanks!)

BTW, i did not touch the Skinny bars, in case people want to use those by editing the registry. Only the four bars were edited.
some where

i have an app to sign it with the MS developer cert. but can i find it? lol
Old 11-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
some where

i have an app to sign it with the MS developer cert. but can i find it? lol
you can find a signer here (in the "create your own" section)http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514. it only includes a test certificate, so i could not sign it, but since u have dev cert, u should be good right? lol
so let me know!
Old 11-06-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

Juggalo, I have noticted that when I restart the phone it says All unsaved data will be lost and when I turn it back on my vibe and ring setting just goes to ring, I have done a hard reset and still the same??
Old 11-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani G View Post
Juggalo, I have noticted that when I restart the phone it says All unsaved data will be lost and when I turn it back on my vibe and ring setting just goes to ring, I have done a hard reset and still the same??
the reset part is intended by the soft restart software (thats normal), now im also having issue with the vibrate setting back to ringer only when i set it to "ring and vibrate" after a soft-reset
Old 11-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
the reset part is intended by the soft restart software (thats normal), now im also having issue with the vibrate setting back to ringer only when i set it to "ring and vibrate" after a soft-reset
ew

to clarify, we are talking about HTC vol app right? or Settings > sounds and notifications?

thanks for the heads up guys
Old 11-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
ew

to clarify, we are talking about HTC vol app right? or Settings > sounds and notifications?

thanks for the heads up guys
let me check... Not sure, i think it is the HTC Vol App.
not sure...

Last edited by nico4k; 11-06-2009 at 02:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development