PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

I am having a weird problem with this rom.

When making a phone call I have to use a password code to get in my voice mail, the problem is that the phone switches from the phone screen to the home screen, usually with other rooms it stays on the phone screen until your call is over.
It is annoying because, I have to press the phone key every time instead of just going directly to the keypad.

Last edited by proxhack; 11-15-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: mistake when typing
Old 11-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dear juggalo : how do you compare this ROM to your famous TP ROM which was soooooooo snappy ! ! ! ! ! ! , speed wise ?is it close to that one ? or still needs some work ?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

link has been pulled! Due to hidden tethering tracking mightymike and my self just tracked down. All users please do not tether!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
link has been pulled! Due to hidden tethering tracking mightymike and my self just tracked down. All users please do not tether!
Just curious....Is the plan to eliminate tethering all together? Or are you and MM implementing a new form of tethering that isn't as traceable?
Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuswsu View Post
Just curious....Is the plan to eliminate tethering all together? Or are you and MM implementing a new form of tethering that isn't as traceable?
mightymike and my self kick this issue in the arse. expect it to be fixed.

check the warning thread for the hotfix.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:46 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Darn it Juggs I been tethering for 72 hous straight...I am sending you the bill!!! ........................Jk thanks for the heads up!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

new rom will be up today, ive lost track of allot of the small tweaks i did so this will only be an update list for packages, of course my sprint tv provisioning cab is now included in my provisioning app and me and mike as you know have kicked the tethering tracking issue.

All in all she is faster, smoother and i fixed the damn facebook missing icon lol.

PS: there is a known bug in the uploader in the control panel. it wont draw a background unless your uploading multiple images... its a minor bug that i have not looked into yet and does not affect the usage of uploading images to facebook from the album... its a pretty minor and ignorable bug.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
new rom will be up today, ive lost track of allot of the small tweaks i did so this will only be an update list for packages, of course my sprint tv provisioning cab is now included in my provisioning app and me and mike as you know have kicked the tethering tracking issue.

All in all she is faster, smoother and i fixed the damn facebook missing icon lol.

PS: there is a known bug in the uploader in the control panel. it wont draw a background unless your uploading multiple images... its a minor bug that i have not looked into yet and does not affect the usage of uploading images to facebook from the album... its a pretty minor and ignorable bug.
Thx Juggs looking forward to it!!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

JUGGS,
attached is the updated CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll. The DLL version is 1.28.0.0
(Version 3 on my count)

I updated some "white residue" in the inactive data arrows (if you look closely at the bottom end of the inactive arrows, you can see it)

If you have a more updated DLL, shoot it my way so i can update the icons as necessary...thanks...i will update MIghty too.

Again, this DLL needs to signed...hope to see it in your next build!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CDMA_RSSI_PPC_V3.zip (27.3 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
JUGGS,
attached is the updated CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll. The DLL version is 1.28.0.0
(Version 3 on my count)

I updated some "white residue" in the inactive data arrows (if you look closely at the bottom end of the inactive arrows, you can see it)

If you have a more updated DLL, shoot it my way so i can update the icons as necessary...thanks...i will update MIghty too.

Again, this DLL needs to signed...hope to see it in your next build!
this will have to be in a next release as im already uploading

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development