PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & Evo
Carrier: Sprint

mark.wayne is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
ill cook in 3x5, but only cuz u guys want it.... i have interest in it.

how many of you are rocking my Sprint tv ? :P
Hopefully me, shortly! Just in the process of getting everything all nice and tidy, especially with trying to get those nifty folders that I was pretty fond of in Mighty's all programs screen.

I have to admit, it's kind of refreshing having Update Firmware / PRL / Profile showing again!
Old 11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

What a booN....[/QUOTE]
im tellin ya, still getting pm's on this one. lol
Old 11-13-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I flashed to v1.2 here, hard reset, and the first thing I did was run the MR.X Sprint provisioning .CAB.

I did a soft reboot after that, and then installed the Sprint TV that was provided on the sticky.

After installing, I did a soft reboot. I started up my data connection from off to on, and then started up the Sprint TV application. After I click "Continue", it kind of just... stays there. For a really long time.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.wayne View Post
I flashed to v1.2 here, hard reset, and the first thing I did was run the MR.X Sprint provisioning .CAB.

I did a soft reboot after that, and then installed the Sprint TV that was provided on the sticky.

After installing, I did a soft reboot. I started up my data connection from off to on, and then started up the Sprint TV application. After I click "Continue", it kind of just... stays there. For a really long time.
something isnt right then
its working for every one els infact my rom was what ti was tested on

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-13-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I see you updated the files. I'm going to hard reset again with these latest files, and then follow the steps above. Wish me luck!
Old 11-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

good luck
Old 11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:

Quote:
Hey Juggs loaded the ROM this morning and all is great...except I just tried this (as I dont really use Spint TV) and mine is doing the same thing...
Old 11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
good luck
Success!

I've re-downloaded your latest updates in the first post of that sticky and proceeded with the following, verbatim:

1) Hard Reset
2) Installed provisioning MRX_Sprint.cab
3) Soft reset (prompted to do so, did not argue and clicked "OK")
4) Installed Sprint 20TV_1_7_189014_0.cab
5) Soft reset initiated
6) Went straight to programs, started up Sprint TV
7) Clicked 'Continue' (where I ended up getting completely 'stuck' and it kind of 'hung' for awhile)
Was successfully able to get it working!!

The only real difference this time around, aside from my previous attempts with the first initial releases of your provisioning cab, was that I had manually initiated the 'data connection' in my comm manager prior to starting up the Sprint TV app. I didn't do that this time around and went straight to the app to start it up.

Whether or not my issues were related to the data connection setting having BEEN turned on prior to starting up the Sprint TV app, I'm not sure - since I didn't follow that same step when using the latest revision that you recently provided.

All I know is, it's definitely working for me and I can now comfortably configure and get my programs in Titanium organized! Thanks so much!
Old 11-13-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Hey Juggs loaded the ROM this morning and all is great...except I just tried this (as I dont really use Spint TV) and mine is doing the same thing...
So yours was working previously, and suddenly it's not working anymore?
Old 11-13-2009, 07:56 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Success!

I've re-downloaded your latest updates in the first post of that sticky and proceeded with the following, verbatim:

1) Hard Reset
2) Installed provisioning MRX_Sprint.cab
3) Soft reset (prompted to do so, did not argue and clicked "OK")
4) Installed Sprint 20TV_1_7_189014_0.cab
5) Soft reset initiated
6) Went straight to programs, started up Sprint TV
7) Clicked 'Continue' (where I ended up getting completely 'stuck' and it kind of 'hung' for awhile)
Was successfully able to get it working!!

The only real difference this time around, aside from my previous attempts with the first initial releases of your provisioning cab, was that I had manually initiated the 'data connection' in my comm manager prior to starting up the Sprint TV app. I didn't do that this time around and went straight to the app to start it up.

Whether or not my issues were related to the data connection setting having BEEN turned on prior to starting up the Sprint TV app, I'm not sure - since I didn't follow that same step when using the latest revision that you recently provided.

All I know is, it's definitely working for me and I can now comfortably configure and get my programs in Titanium organized! Thanks so much!

I will this check it back out later...not a top priority right now...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development