PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Give me the reg and ill include it
i'm not sure what the reg files are for this...its usually in the PhoneCanvas OEM that you are working with (i mean, all the features i mentioned work properly..it just that they cannot be edited unless you go to the registry...)
Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
i'm not sure what the reg files are for this...its usually in the PhoneCanvas OEM that you are working with (i mean, all the features i mentioned work properly..it just that they cannot be edited unless you go to the registry...)
i will start testing, but soem of those options bust the ring and vibe, thats why i had to pull the whole set of Phone service tweaks u usually run

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
i will start testing, but soem of those options bust the ring and vibe, thats why i had to pull the whole set of Phone service tweaks u usually run
i see,
if it's not too much issue, go ahead, but no biggy..
Old 11-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

w00t so far spint tv, MMS have no issues with my rom hehe, i will be including then ew provisioning cab in my next rom and will post links to my cabs in post 3

waiting to hear on music store. after that ill get nascar and NFL going for you if u guys want it too
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

new rom is great! keep them coming!!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
w00t so far spint tv, MMS have no issues with my rom hehe, i will be including then ew provisioning cab in my next rom and will post links to my cabs in post 3

waiting to hear on music store. after that ill get nascar and NFL going for you if u guys want it too
Good to hear...will this also solve the MD5 Digest not matching error seen when trying to use Sprint's Instant Messaging Application? I am wondering if that the TV and NFL Network are all related to the same issue.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

when i used your rom nascar, nfl and sprint nav all worked, i used cabs in "cfay" rom thread, post 2.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Great rom man! Have a question... In the rom in the start menu - in portrait there's the normal 3 rows... when I slide out the keyboard, in landscape it stays in 3 rows and is in the middle of the screen. On mighty's rom, it goes from 3 in portrait to 5 in landscape - is there a way to get that done on yours? Other than that small thing, everything is running GREAT!

added: also on the phone screen with the keyboard up - the soft buttons at the bottom of the screen are missing - was that done intentionally or a bug?

Last edited by chino331; 11-12-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ill be modding the start menu next release, i posted a cab a few pages back

PS have fun http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...88#post1323188
Old 11-12-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

I saw that cab, that's for a 4x6 start menu, I would like to have the stock 3x5 columns

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development