PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

i been using this rom for the whole day n everything its fine ..there are some things that r not right ..

1. the internet takes to long to load n to connect when i open opera browser. I even install opera mini n its doing the same thing.

2.i was getting the txts late and sometimes to get a txt i had to press the power button n then the txt would show ..

Last edited by mkc90; 02-03-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work

Experiencing a weird issue. I installed ohyeahar's color tf3d 2.0 cab and it worked for the most part. the only problem is the weather tab's icon on the slider and the big preview icon did not change. looks like everything else did though. could this be due to a tf3d version mismatch? thanks!
Old 02-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

terrell293 is a n00b
Re: [02-02-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86] [Overhauled]

For some reason, I can't get MMS to work on this ROM. I've installed the latest version of Arcsoft. I've also flashed back to stock and then reflashed back to this rom. Same result. Are there any special settings that I need for Arcsoft or am I doing something incorrectly? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 02-03-2010, 07:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

I'm having this issue where I recieve a call and I try to answer by slide to answer and it will just hang there till the call is missed, it's not happening all the time but its annoying when it happens.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
I'm having this issue where I recieve a call and I try to answer by slide to answer and it will just hang there till the call is missed, it's not happening all the time but its annoying when it happens.
I have had this issue as well and I just wish I knew which item that I have loaded is the culpret..for me this issue is pretty large as when it happens I typicaly miss the call all together...LOVE the ROM just wish I knew the fix..I may give the dialer (inesoft) that Flyers uses a run if I keep having issues..
Old 02-03-2010, 09:06 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post

i been using this rom for the whole day n everything its fine ..there are some things that r not right ..

1. the internet takes to long to load n to connect when i open opera browser. I even install opera mini n its doing the same thing.

2.i was getting the txts late and sometimes to get a txt i had to press the power button n then the txt would show ..
Not a rom issue....sounds like something is going on with your carrier....

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post

Experiencing a weird issue. I installed ohyeahar's color tf3d 2.0 cab and it worked for the most part. the only problem is the weather tab's icon on the slider and the big preview icon did not change. looks like everything else did though. could this be due to a tf3d version mismatch? thanks!
Never heard of that cab...but I am going to have to say yes that is what more than likely is causing the conflict....

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrell293 View Post
For some reason, I can't get MMS to work on this ROM. I've installed the latest version of Arcsoft. I've also flashed back to stock and then reflashed back to this rom. Same result. Are there any special settings that I need for Arcsoft or am I doing something incorrectly? Any help is greatly appreciated!
No....should just have to install and it works no problem.....did you provision and what cab are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
I have had this issue as well and I just wish I knew which item that I have loaded is the culpret..for me this issue is pretty large as when it happens I typicaly miss the call all together...LOVE the ROM just wish I knew the fix..I may give the dialer (inesoft) that Flyers uses a run if I keep having issues..
Had this issue with the Inesoft dialer also.....go to the paperclip and install the Shaggy 777 cab....installing this seems to have made the issue go away for myself and Darren.....dont ask why...but it worked...lol
Old 02-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

thanks for the input Flyers...I will load shaggy's cab now.. tried to load the inesoft dialer (are you still using this) and when I hit add favorites (tap the favorite) I get nothing?? Figured it may not allow that function so I am back to my HTC dialer and today hoping for no more slide/freeze/miss call issues..thanks again for helping so often.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
thanks for the input Flyers...I will load shaggy's cab now.. tried to load the inesoft dialer (are you still using this) and when I hit add favorites (tap the favorite) I get nothing?? Figured it may not allow that function so I am back to my HTC dialer and today hoping for no more slide/freeze/miss call issues..thanks again for helping so often.
Was it a trial version? I will check it out later....testing a different rom for right now.....so I cant check it at this minute....will be back on updated X rom later on for sure...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrell293 View Post
Make sure you:

Provisioned for Sprint (sorry, but always gotta say that)
Use the Arcsoft MMS cab Mr X has posted on the 1st page. I use that one, after trying 3 others, similarly named that I had, and it works fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Was it a trial version? I will check it out later....testing a different rom for right now.....so I cant check it at this minute....will be back on updated X rom later on for sure...
yes..but when you go to the site it clearly says during 14 day trial all functionality is on..Have some fun flashing (LOL) and let me know when you can..the inesoft thing does look really nice but I would have to lose favorites..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development