PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 03:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 11/23/09]NagROM for Rhodium Sprint[WM6.5.3 Build 28002][V0.01]

Quote:
Originally Posted by simurg View Post
SMS started working after a while. There might be something wrong with Sprint or provisioning was slow. Thanks for the help. Nagrom.

I will look into my GPS problem. This is great ROM and only the one kind out there.
Thanks! FYI, try downloading and using QuickGPS. That might fix your problem. I haven't been able to locate a WVGA version, but the VGA version works fine, it just looks bad.

Also, I am working on getting this ROM to be carrier generic. It will happen sooner or later. Sorry for it being Sprint only right now.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Updated 11/23/09]NagROM for Rhodium Sprint[WM6.5.3 Build 28002][V0.01]

FYI, there are some bugs in 28008 and 9 that are big enough that I am not going to build ROMs for these builds. Hopefully they get ironed out soon.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

milkycoins is just getting started

Any way you could post the orange/purple background on here. I would really like to use that. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkycoins View Post
Any way you could post the orange/purple background on here. I would really like to use that. Thanks.
What orange/purple background?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

ok, what do I need to do to change the sync settings? I searched the phone for 'usbtopc' and this thread as well as 'sync' and 'activesync' looking to see if the question had been posted here but no luck! thanks!!
Old 12-09-2009, 02:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
ok, what do I need to do to change the sync settings? I searched the phone for 'usbtopc' and this thread as well as 'sync' and 'activesync' looking to see if the question had been posted here but no luck! thanks!!
If you are wondering where USB to PC is, it isn't included. This is a bare bones ROM. NOTHING is included at all. You will have to find and download USB to PC if you wish to have that.

Your phone will sync via activesync if you connect it without usb to pc.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have a question about the ROM, Does it allow you to have the 28002 Microsoft stock keyboard shown here

besides the HTC Keyboard?
Old 12-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I have a question about the ROM, Does it allow you to have the 28002 Microsoft stock keyboard shown here

besides the HTC Keyboard?
There is no HTC keyboard keyboard included FYI. Also, that keyboard you see in those pics you posted is something that was found in a DLL. I haven't seen it working on ANY rom yet.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

CrozB is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
There is no HTC keyboard keyboard included FYI. Also, that keyboard you see in those pics you posted is something that was found in a DLL. I haven't seen it working on ANY rom yet.
I saw/used it when I was test driving a ROM off this forum, but I can't remember which one. It was nice to have the ability to switch to the old school small keyboard to be able to use CTRL+X CTRL+C CTRL+V for Copy and Pasting.

-D
Old 12-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
I saw/used it when I was test driving a ROM off this forum, but I can't remember which one. It was nice to have the ability to switch to the old school small keyboard to be able to use CTRL+X CTRL+C CTRL+V for Copy and Pasting.

-D
Cool. I wonder who has it? Anyhow, I think most other 3rd party keyboards are still better.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development