PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   FINAL [ROM] ll* CFay_RHOD_500/400 *ll ll* CEOS 21890 *ll ll*Build 1.5 *ll FINAL (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88792)

kiwiruss 11-04-2009 09:25 AM

Re: [ROM] **RELEASED**(11-2-09) CFay_RHOD_500/400_Windows Mobile 6.5 Rom

I have the 1% battery driver. its either in these forums or xda developers forums.

ycats 11-04-2009 09:27 AM

cfay, can you put back in the Data Roaming Allow option in your next release?

chris1683 11-04-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwiruss (Post 1297083)
I have the 1% battery driver. its either in these forums or xda developers forums.

I have tried a few all with no luck...If you have a working one installed for this rom can you please share! Thanks!:mrgreen:

CFay 11-04-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialect129 (Post 1296329)
Hey Cfay is there anyway to make the home screen kind of like 2.5 with the quick sleect on the home page and still be able to work landscape?...just wondering because if so that would set it over the top

No thats hard coded into Manila 2.5 and cant be ported as far as I know to 2.1
Quote:

Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns (Post 1296440)
hey Cfay i love you rom. is there any way to add the upload to Facebook button when you take a picture straight from the camera feature like in the energy rom.

Ill add this is next release.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claude9039u (Post 1297024)
Cfay lots of questions lol. Hope you are doing well as we have heard no word from you lol.

Im fine lol thanks for asking, just so yall know im a High School student who does this in my spare time as a hobby. Its fun helping yall out and the donations are good too lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ycats (Post 1297088)
cfay, can you put back in the Data Roaming Allow option in your next release?

No quite sure what this is as I have never used it, can you link me to a cab?

-CFay

touch_rules 11-04-2009 10:09 AM

Anyone else have a problem getting data to work after the flash?

I have hard resetted twice and soft resetted a few times and still no go.

I want to try this rom but no internet/data, no rom for me.

Thanks. It does work smooth though.

CFay 11-04-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch_rules (Post 1297155)
Anyone else have a problem getting data to work after the flash?

I have hard resetted twice and soft resetted a few times and still no go.

I want to try this rom but no internet/data, no rom for me.

Thanks. It does work smooth though.

Data works perfect, im on Sprint too and it works pefect...
-CFay

Claude9039u 11-04-2009 10:14 AM

Good you are ok lol. And man you have the greatest rom for a high school student. Man I wish I had half of your mind. You my friend are on a very good patch for sure. Now can you answer these questions for me please. I get the 'SetSysTimeZone' cannot be opened error, still waiting for an answer to Sprint TV. How do I get the auto screen to come on automatically when I hit the power button, also I have tried the transparent clocks and I get a white box on the today screen, lastly I used BG for all pages WVGA and I it works but the clock numbers turn to white boxes which of course I can't see the time. I am letting you know these things as the Roms is so far the best. Just trying to get it to where I love it for myself and having some problems. thanks for your help inadvance. Also a digital battery in percents whould be great.

CFay 11-04-2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claude9039u (Post 1297165)
Good you are ok lol. And man you have the greatest rom for a high school student. Man I wish I had half of your mind. You my friend are on a very good patch for sure. Now can you answer these questions for me please. I get the 'SetSysTimeZone' cannot be opened error, still waiting for an answer to Sprint TV. How do I get the auto screen to come on automatically when I hit the power button, also I have tried the transparent clocks and I get a white box on the today screen, lastly I used BG for all pages WVGA and I it works but the clock numbers turn to white boxes which of course I can't see the time. I am letting you know these things as the Roms is so far the best. Just trying to get it to where I love it for myself and having some problems. thanks for your help inadvance.

SetSysTimeZone is because I intentially didnt cook in that OEM because it messes up time zone, I never get this error maybe you should hard reseting and if you do get it ignore it because it wont do anything bad to your device. Sprint TV will be cooked in on next release with an enable/disable cab. The Clocks/BG for all must be compatable with Manila 2.1 as far as those go I have no way of knowing what will/wont work because I dont develop those.
-CFay

Claude9039u 11-04-2009 10:23 AM

Ok cool and thanks will ignore setsystimezone. Happy to hear about sprint TV. I will look for the clocks. can you cook into your rom that when you hit the power button the phone auto locks? And lasty when will you be comeing out withthe next rom? Thanks again.

CFay 11-04-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claude9039u (Post 1297185)
Ok cool and thanks will ignore setsystimezone. Happy to hear about sprint TV. I will look for the clocks. can you cook into your rom that when you hit the power button the phone auto locks? And lasty when will you be comeing out withthe next rom? Thanks again.

Will probably come out in a week or so, im not in a huge rush because my rom doesnt have and huge flaws.
-CFay