PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 10:10 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

^its only 30 seconds, which is pretty common on most hosting sites where your not a member

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

HAD TO POST THIS SCREEN SHOT MAN YOUR MANILLA IS LOOKING PIMP SON!!! GOOD JOB NRGZ

Old 11-03-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tspnews is becoming a great contributor

Anyone flash the new 23081? I can't get the flash to complete properly. It flashes loads as normal but during the auto config it locks with error about not being able to find googlemaps.cab.

For hoots I used rom editor and put in the googlemaps.cab in and reflashed ... now it locks and stops at message about missing facebook.cab.

After it locks I can soft reset and it works but I havn't had time to really dive in. for that matter even the facebook app loads and works so something is really wacky.

I did try hard resetting a few times and reflashed like 4 so I don't think its my phone.

-T
Old 11-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

nrg i would personally like to thank you for building the 23081 titanium only. this rom is smooth and i haven't had any problems with it yet. once again i would like to say thank you for not giving up on that build.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspnews View Post
Anyone flash the new 23081? I can't get the flash to complete properly. It flashes loads as normal but during the auto config it locks with error about not being able to find googlemaps.cab.

For hoots I used rom editor and put in the googlemaps.cab in and reflashed ... now it locks and stops at message about missing facebook.cab.

After it locks I can soft reset and it works but I havn't had time to really dive in. for that matter even the facebook app loads and works so something is really wacky.

I did try hard resetting a few times and reflashed like 4 so I don't think its my phone.

-T
google maps didn't load for me, but i just re installed and everything was fine.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

tspnews is becoming a great contributor

hmmm ... well it wasnt just that google didn't install ... here is what was happening with me ...

When the final stage of the flash was happening it would crash with the missing googlemaps.cab then facebook.cab file ... when this happened the install would not complete. I would end up having to manually start the phone (it was off) and the actual titanium start page was not loaded.

Here is what I had to do .. .

I had to replace the config.txt file that was in the rom and remove the following lines :

CAB: \WINDOWS\googlemaps.cab
CAB: \WINDOWS\facebook.cab
CAB: \WINDOWS\opera.cab

This was the original

LOCK:Enabled
XML: \WINDOWS\move.provxml
CAB: \WINDOWS\googlemaps.cab
CAB: \WINDOWS\facebook.cab
CAB: \WINDOWS\1.cab
CAB: \WINDOWS\2.cab
CAB: \WINDOWS\opera.cab
EXEC: \WINDOWS\autokill.exe

So ... not sure what was going on here either the cabs were left out or the config was not updated but either way once I removed those entries and reflashed it worked perfect.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2

Palmjob is a n00b
Error [224]

I've searched for an answer so now I have to ask. Whats happening when I get this msg as I start up the flash program. I check OK for the first two windows and then it tries to communicate with the phone for a awhile and then Error 224. I suspect it's timing out but any idea why and how to fix?
BTW - I've flashed it with other ROMs so it works.

Thanks,
John
Old 11-03-2009, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

using 21864 and noticing freezeups with sense and having to reboot to get it to work again. I use HTC clean up ram to try and fix it but doesnt work. Seems to only happen whe nI run that program when memeory hits 70% hmmm any other memory programs anyone has tried? I got mem clean may try that one next but any other ideas on what to do?
Old 11-03-2009, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

I've flashed with the first Standard verison and my Opera browser is displaying everything in Wing Dings font.....is there a setting I need to change? Has anyone else come across this, and if so how did you fix it?

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work
Thumbs down Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXViRuSXxX View Post
HAD TO POST THIS SCREEN SHOT MAN YOUR MANILLA IS LOOKING PIMP SON!!! GOOD JOB NRGZ

Yea the new home screen looks sweet! I love this rom!

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development