PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23504/21864) ★ Sense 2.1 / Titanium ★

so any fixes to disabling the drop dar menu on sense? I reather use start then that drop down.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Re: |R|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23504/21864) ★ Sense 2.1 / Titanium ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
so any fixes to disabling the drop dar menu on sense? I reather use start then that drop down.

HTC mail Client 2.5, Anyone?

Any feedback? Where can I get the cab? Someone at xda said its slow and it lags.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

btw guys, when i receive a msg, it doesnt display. How can I make the msg display?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
HTC mail Client 2.5, Anyone?

Any feedback? Where can I get the cab? Someone at xda said its slow and it lags.
i can't find a cab, the only way i have been able to do it is by having it installed in the rom.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
1)

Delayed hardware keyboard. Is it my imagination? Why does it seem slow?

2)

Delayed push email? Anyone? Or is it just my gmail thats having issues?

3)

"Windows Media"

Can't even open it. Or if it does open, I only get sound off a video file - and it locks up.

---

Anyone else with similar issuse?
Anyone?

Even navigating back and forth with TF3D seems really delayed. Not sure if its just because of the animated weather ... but between that and the keyboard lag; it feels slower than the original stock Sprint rom.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Also, my Opera just... disappears...

anyone know why?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tspnews is becoming a great contributor

abednego,
I am running the 3504 build and
1. Keyboard is fine. responds on flip out almost immediatly and might be 1 charecter behind when I am flying with the typing.
2. push email working a ok. Get notified almost same time my computer does.
3. media player works fine.

TF3d did seem a little slow but I don't use it. So it only seemed slow until I disabled it

With the flaky problems your having you may want to try and reflash and/or hard reset again.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tspnews is becoming a great contributor

Wanted to mention that with the 23504 build I was able to disable quick menu and use Showcase 1.1 without any issues. It closes apps when I want and comes up with the start soft key when its supposed to.

Phonealarm also works find with the new build.

And one note positive note ... I did have the messaging app lock about 6 times with the "Loading Message" stuck on screen, Had to soft reset to clear. Not sure whats up with that.

-T
Old 11-10-2009, 09:16 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspnews View Post
Wanted to mention that with the 23504 build I was able to disable quick menu and use Showcase 1.1 without any issues. It closes apps when I want and comes up with the start soft key when its supposed to.

Phonealarm also works find with the new build.

And one note positive note ... I did have the messaging app lock about 6 times with the "Loading Message" stuck on screen, Had to soft reset to clear. Not sure whats up with that.

-T
i've had the same issue with two builds of his 6.5.1 roms...
Old 11-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: T-Mobile

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcigon View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 6.0; en) Opera 9.5)

hey man, thanks for a good work.
Question, i have installed EnergyRom with Manila 2.5 (21864) I think, but i want change that to the regular manila that support landscape, because the "Leo" home screen and all that is bugging my querty keyboard on my Sprint TP2.
also text messaging doesnt work, i cant send txt mgs using the keyboard and i just found out i cant receive picture texts.
i love the way this rom looks and all, but i cant even access the program list, when i clicked "start" i should be able to access all programs but i cant.
Ok, I tried to install another rom, but my phone hung on the "touch pro 2" initial screen and froze every time i tried.
i had to reinstall EnergyRom again because i couldn't figure out how to install another rom.
is there any special steps i have to take to switch roms?
do i have to reflash with the HardSPL again?
what should i do to switch to a more stable rom that can give me my keyboard, txt mgs and lanscape funcionality back?
I want the EnergyROM Photon, not the "Leo" rom, that rom is disigned for the HTC HD2 that does not have a keyboard like the TP2 does.
I donated to the cause by the way.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just flash any other ROM like you did this. There's no need to re-HardSPL. Flash the Photon 21864 version, and everything should be better. You should be able to flash it just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
So can you hook us up with a link or cab?
I dont care much about mms since i dont use it.

Did u witness any negative impact on the rom from this application (lags,bugs,freezes,slow?).

It look really nice and I want to install it.Thx
Bteljuice
Messaging Client - DOWNLOAD

That will install the latest 1.43 messaging client...should work. Try it out. And it's pre-set for T-Mobile MMS right now, but you can just enter your settings manually for now. NO gaurantees on MMS here, at all.

I would think that's what the guy is talking about. This should, I would think, give you the threaded Manila messaging.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development