PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN] StockSprint Rhodium Kitchen with true 6.5 kernel 21847 sys

Does anyone have Sprint navigation cab that comes with TP2? It works great and I'd like to have that cab application. Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
Does anyone have Sprint navigation cab that comes with TP2? It works great and I'd like to have that cab application. Thanks
Unless, I am completely missing it, I don't see sprint navigation in this rom.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Thanks JMZ i couldnt find the manila 2.6 files anywhere else.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
Unless, I am completely missing it, I don't see sprint navigation in this rom.
I'm pretty sure sprint will not make a rom without sprint navigation. Sprint loves navigation so much they created a manilla tab for it. It was probably just forgotten.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I'm pretty sure sprint will not make a rom without sprint navigation. Sprint loves navigation so much they created a manilla tab for it. It was probably just forgotten.
I will dig deeper into it and look better tomorrow. There is a manila tab for it? care to take a screenshot of it?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
I will dig deeper into it and look better tomorrow. There is a manila tab for it? care to take a screenshot of it?
here you go

Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker

It might use another term and it is GPS Sprint. I saw it on your TP2 OEM but I don't know how to make cab file. I really appreciate all your hard work. Thank a lot.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:07 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
It might use another term and it is GPS Sprint. I saw it on your TP2 OEM but I don't know how to make cab file. I really appreciate all your hard work. Thank a lot.
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GPS Sprint.cab (3.67 MB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thank you very much for great work and your valuable time. This site is amazing because of you.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Bay Area Boss

To let everyone know, i have successfully created a 23047 rom with this kitchen, now all we truely need is the unlocker. mad props to jmz and bikeanddestroyx from everything diamond for helping me successfully create this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development