PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

chopsxxx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I used the 20, from the XDA link...it is great! It works as intended...and used less ram than maxmanilla. It's a keeper for me
You're totally right - the 20 works great!
Old 11-22-2009, 11:03 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsxxx View Post
You're totally right - the 20 works great!

16 is good enough for me... the icons get too small with the 20.... and why do you need to many links for anyways? lol

Old 11-22-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, TP2, BB Bold, Palm Pre, Droid, iPhone 3gs
Carrier: Verizon, ATT, Sprint

iLogiK is just getting started

How do you get the full screen animated weather? I would like to put that on my imagio.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Amazing rom juicy! Everything works so nicely. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VerizonWireless

ghamden is keeping up the good workghamden is keeping up the good work

Hers is aworking list of Cabs that work with R3

Apristle end call faster
Boot Package v1.3 changes boot screen to w7 type
Cleam Ram1.9
Clean Temp 1.22
Enable all camera modes
Enable in call recording
GrooveFish
Midomi
HD tweak
PS ShutXP
Trapster
Vovichek jamrecords change main screen 3 icons to 20
Vovichek jamrecords change main screen 3 icons to 16 (looks a bit nicer)
Flip Clock fix copy this file to windows directory

Attached file includes all these

updated file to include the 16 icon cab
Attached Files
File Type: rar 6.5.rar (6.09 MB, 111 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work

Anyone have their email account disappear randomly. When I provsioned them using Sashimi, the envelopes for each show up in Sense, but if I click inbox I got to the account selection screen and they were not there. I provisioned them again abnd then when I clicked on inbox from Sense, it took me to the inbox. I did a soft reset this morning becuz my Twitter wouldn't update and now the email accounts are gone again. It lets me flip thru my messages in Sense, but if I click inbox, it goes back to account selection with no email accounts. Any ideas?
Old 11-22-2009, 03:01 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I would have said you where the one "deciding for the rest of us", but no matter (you're the one suggesting change, I just said leave the decision to each user).

As to "scrolling through endless lists of apps you don't use" you really need to redo your start menu. I have a couple cabs that add colored folders to your start menu if you're interested?? I put the folders at the top of the start menu & then organize my shortcuts inside them. I have a folder for GPS apps, one for multimedia etc. etc.

Not only do the folders look awesome, I can easily access all my most used programs in one click with no scrolling ever.

~John

YES!! I would like step x step instructions and CAB on how you do this...GREAT! (any side effects?)
Old 11-22-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

chopsxxx is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidobf
Anyone have their email account disappear randomly. When I provsioned them using Sashimi, the envelopes for each show up in Sense, but if I click inbox I got to the account selection screen and they were not there. I provisioned them again abnd then when I clicked on inbox from Sense, it took me to the inbox. I did a soft reset this morning becuz my Twitter wouldn't update and now the email accounts are gone again. It lets me flip thru my messages in Sense, but if I click inbox, it goes back to account selection with no email accounts. Any ideas?
I know in the past I used a little utility to fix a missing pop acct. I have Exchange, hotmail and a pop3 acct. Occasionally the pop acct would disappear under 6.0.Hasnt been an issue for me since my 6700, but that might help you here. It completely recreated all necessary reg keys for the mailbox. http://nmauri.free.fr/public/bin/mailaccountrepair.rar
Hope this helps!

Last edited by chopsxxx; 11-22-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
or u stay up till 5:43am tweaking my wifes tp2 and check this thread one more time to see if r4 came out early....gnite
you guys are too funny!

working hard on R4, as a heads up i think it will CFC compressed which may cause headaches for those wanting to run Max Manila or weirdo Manila themes.... the good news is, is that it will run manila much faster and take up less space for the rest of the people that want a stock look.

thoughts?
Old 11-22-2009, 04:26 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
you guys are too funny! =D>

working hard on R4, as a heads up i think it will CFC compressed which may cause headaches for those wanting to run Max Manila or weirdo Manila themes.... the good news is, is that it will run manila much faster and take up less space for the rest of the people that want a stock look.

thoughts?

And I thought I was the only one who liked the stock Sense 2.5 look...

dwizzy130

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development