PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino35 View Post
Has anyone gotten this to work?

Setting the registry to disable the shutter sound did not work. Someone else had posted replacement sound files a while back since there is no obvious way of configuring this function.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

I know there are a bunch of smart programmers here. PLEASE someone find a fix for the youtube sound for us n00bs. Shouldn't be tough - just a little bug.

We can't make Juicy do all the work. Plus, it doesn't seem like a youtube fix is on his agenda.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:07 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
yawn...it's been posted a few times already in this thread
hahaha, this made me laugh. for me, i read on this thread religiously, so i remember the 1st time you posted the cab, then the reposted responses of the cab for people asking bout it. and i even posted once on this topic, everything can be found in the paperclip.

i think the "yawn" is what got me

Tip: (for those that dont already) maybe think of this thread like a great book... as in a little reading every day will keep the phone bugs away. not really but it'll keep you up to date and you wont miss anything (therefore no repeating posts/questions) just food 4 thought
Old 12-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Answer is WIKI!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
Tip: (for those that dont already) maybe think of this thread like a great book... as in a little reading every day will keep the phone bugs away. not really but it'll keep you up to date and you wont miss anything (therefore no repeating posts/questions) just food 4 thought
Old 12-08-2009, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: USCC

i4get75 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
Sad part is you don't even have to read all that much...You can even search the thread for what you're looking for and find it. It's not that hard.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Now that I'm starting to build up a good number of text message threads after a few days of flashing, I've started to realize how much of a pain the HTC SMS app really is.

Definitely remove the HTC SMS!

Does anyone know of a working way to disable HTC SMS on R5? I tried the latest Zenyee cab and it doesn't really work. When I click on a text message from Touchflo, it just flashes the HTC SMS app for a second and then closes. I have to click on "all messages" and then find the message I want to go to to be able to use it.

Also, I no longer have SMS under windows messaging list (the one when you go to native windows email), whats up with that?
Old 12-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why would anyone want to store a whole bunch of text messages?

Is there a cab to archive the messages locally?
Old 12-08-2009, 07:34 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post

evidence.....lol
Is there a cab to archive the messages locally?
plenty of apps to do this.....
Old 12-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Thanks, this is a great lockscreen program - better than the smartlock app I've been using - but it doesn't have an option to move the slider location.

About to try dusk theme, but I'd rather just keep the look of the lock screen exactly the same but just move time to the top and slider to the bottom.

Anyone know how I can edit the lock screen file when it keeps giving me a permission error?
u may have to shut down a running lockscreen process in the background with fdc taskmanager (im not sure which) then use tc or resco to copy the file over the original in /windows, regular file explorer wont do.... or u could just make a cab of the file u edited, install and soft reset and see if it works, if it does please share ur file cuz i too wouldnt mind having the unlock slider down at the bottom like ive seen in other past roms, its an easier stretch for my fingers
Quote:
Originally Posted by MstaCDLite View Post
Ok, so I've skimmed through a ton of these pages, its tough to go through almost 4,000 posts to see if something was answered, so forgive me if it was already.

I use my TP2 for music each time I get in the car and I use the 3.5mm jack as line-in to the stereo. I thought I read somewhere that some people had issues with the ringers not working. They seem to work for a while and then at some point through the day no more ringing when someone calls. What I noticed was that when I lose my ringer, a weird thing happens when I play music. When plugged in, the sound comes out the 3.5mm jack AND the speakerphone. I dont know if these were discussed, but I'm trying to find out how to remedy this.

Hope these are looked into for R6!
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i decided to host a 2nd mirror as well, so heres a link to tommy's favorite cdma touch pro 2 roms on a super fast server thanks psyki

thats an odd one, ill have to lower my stereo tonight and see if i can hear it coming out of my speaker while its hooked up to the 3.5mm jack to see if i have this problem, i am one of the ones having the dieing ringtone issue
alright, so i was playing music in my car last night through my tp2 (running r5 and playing throught nitrogen and my 3.5mm jack) i lowered the volume on my car stereo at one point and can definately confirm this bug that my phones speaker was still playing at full blast while connected to external audio output.

i also want to note my ringers and text/email sounds are no longer working at all. they wont even work after a soft reset, i dont know whats happened but the only one working is my reminders set to alarm-beeps, i think thats a .wav file, something is telling me that .wmas and .mp3s for sounds/notifications are breaking.......this sux i cant hear my phone ring, it acts even more crazyier when my bluetooth is on

Old 12-08-2009, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

ddavtian is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Because one day they may be worth lots of money.
Tiger Woods has the same question

Last edited by ddavtian; 12-08-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development