PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 12:17 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

For whoever asked for the energy soft reset cab...
Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.Pimp.Pkg.TP2.PsShutXP.v2.cab (118.8 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 PM
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
So MMS with HTC is not viewable when recieved correct? It pretty much tells I gotta message?

You have to goto email inbox, and then MMS folder to few them?

And to send a pic, I have to goto open folder, goto a folder with a picture, then use the windows MMS function right?

Thanks.
I'm able to receive/view MMS in HTC messaging....can only SEND through WM messaging.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:43 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

I am unable to sync data since yesterday!? I reverted back to R4, same problem...any ideas? Should I call Sprint, or do i need to revert back to stock ROM first? Not sure what happened, so any advice is GREAT!

Anyone...help!?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
I'm able to receive/view MMS in HTC messaging....can only SEND through WM messaging.
you can receive & open full screen a picture right within HTC messaging??

How the hell did you manage that??

~John
Old 11-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: US Cellular

Acorns is a n00b

I just got my TP2 in USC's big sale; Juicy, your rom is quite nice! I love having almost everything set up and there already.

I know there was some discussion of this some pages back, but no solution has been reached yet. Any way we could disable the camera sounds? It seems the Manilla 2.1 roms have no sounds, and the 2.5 roms have sounds; or maybe those are just the ones I have tried.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
you can receive & open full screen a picture right within HTC messaging??

How the hell did you manage that??

~John
Wondering the same thing.

I see in the HTC msg that I got a msg, no pic.

I thought that's how it's supposed to work in 2.5

Please do share.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 11-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

I can see a photo in HTC clicking the mssg as well, maybe it's a Sprint vs Verizon setting? When mssg first comes in, I can view. But after initial view, or if it's dismissed, I have to go into the whole email swipe thing to get to the SMS inbox...I'm on R3 and wish I could tell you all the settings, but I've tried so many reg tweaks and cabs I'm not 100% sure what got me to where I am...
Old 11-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ*
I am unable to sync data since yesterday!? I reverted back to R4, same problem...any ideas? Should I call Sprint, or do i need to revert back to stock ROM first? Not sure what happened, so any advice is GREAT!

Anyone...help!?
You need to install the update profile cab and update your profile. That should fix your problems.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
GTX Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
I can see a photo in HTC clicking the mssg as well, maybe it's a Sprint vs Verizon setting? When mssg first comes in, I can view. But after initial view, or if it's dismissed, I have to go into the whole email swipe thing to get to the SMS inbox...I'm on R3 and wish I could tell you all the settings, but I've tried so many reg tweaks and cabs I'm not 100% sure what got me to where I am...
I think that's been fixed in the later releases...I can go into HTC messaging, see a thumbnail of the picture received, click on it and it comes up...can't send MMS through HTC messaging though

Can't comment on if this works on verizon since I'm on sprint....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touchpro
Carrier: Verizon

kawaiius is a n00b

Yea i still duno how to receive MMS thorugh verizon..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development