PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

mike you do know that when you do the first time run, the text telling you about the fact its setting up your phone blah blah blah, will be on today screen when finished blah blah blah, is pretty much unreadable because the MightyROM image is in the middle of the screen instead of the top, causing the text and pretty image to overlap...

just something for the next time you do any updates to fix... cosmetic...

on another note, does anyone have a Sprint Arcsoft MMS (the latest version, not limited to the latest release from sprint) with threaded MMS, GIF support, and an 8MB limit? the first page has 3, and a few in the paper clips mix 2, but I have yet to find all 3...

EDIT: also, the top taskbar (or maybe its the icons in it) on SE, IS BLOODY TINY... have to hold it to my face to see it! anyway to enlarge this, and also change the music symbol back into the speaker icon... thanks

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-01-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:25 PM
ferro762

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

how do you get the 4 row menu to come up on the r3 reborn? thanks
Old 05-01-2010, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
are you putting your device in bootloader before you run Task29?

I did not. Am I supposed to?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

do you like the older version? i can probably look around my files to see if I have it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Thats so frusturating that slacker is overlapping on the now playing screen while on all the other screens work perfect i think it has nothing to do with this rom but the update for slacker cause it worked on impact flawlessly why would a nicer newer build of 6.5.5 make this overlap happen in on this specific app weird that it works on SE And OF Too. oh well will have to adjust maybe the net update of slacker will fix this bug?

Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Place your device in bootloader and run task29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
This post has been thanked 1 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

NeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You can, it will work the same as connecting to activesync. Although after task29, you will need to go into bootloader.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
You don't have to be in bootloader to run task29 (post #6 is the easiest), but you will need to be in bootloader after to flash the custom rom of choice.

EDIT: What NeroDan said
Old 05-01-2010, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
I thought I read somewhere (maybe on xda) that someone was going to mod task 29 to go into bootloader after process is complete so you don't have to remove then go into bootloader... Anyone know if this was done or can be done? Just curious
I don't remove my TP2 after running task29...while connected, I just go into bootloader then run from there.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Laying low in smoke

there's a few times where task29 did not run for me while connected to PC, after I placed it on Bootloader it was much easier. That was my experience with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
You don't have to be in bootloader to run task29 (post #6 is the easiest), but you will need to be in bootloader after to flash the custom rom of choice.

EDIT: What NeroDan said
Old 05-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Laying low in smoke

+1 on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I don't remove my TP2 after running task29...while connected, I just go into bootloader then run from there.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2