PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagersc View Post
Thank God!!

And btw, i think you have successfully converted a windows 6.5 man into a 6.5.x man. I really love ff.
After running FF, now back to OF beta, I have to say I (personally) prefer 6.5 from OF. I mean, no issues AT ALL, visual or otherwise. The phone and menu buttons are in the same location on the home screen as FF, but without the boxes or circles around them. Start menu is in the same place as FF, but visible at all times.

Don't get me wrong, FF was sweeeeet, but the official rom kicks arss. Can't wait to see how SE is gonna blow our socks off!

Last edited by willyjay; 04-29-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
been running FF all week.

i'm partial. lol

Have there been any changes to FF, or are you happy with how it's performing?
Old 04-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have not been a fan of the 6.5.X, I have tried it on and off for the last few months. but I have to say that FF has me sold from running it so far this week. I have been cooking ROM's for my own personal use (not all that well at it but enough to make it work) but I am just sold with this one and don't see anything to change unless FF gets updated again.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

I'm looking forward to Official.. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I will try FF.. but I've never like the 6.5.5 roms. I have a feeling though that Mighty may just change my mind.. however, I know that I'm going to enjoy Official.(without the soft start button)
I use my hard start button 99 percent of the time so I was elated when I read that Mighty had removed it...
Thanks Mighty for all of your hard work..
Old 04-29-2010, 06:52 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
There's a small tutorial on sandboxing here. Just read that page to get an idea of how it works:

http://www.sandboxie.com/

I could send you to some other places for a more in-depth description of what it does, but that link above gives you an overall idea
Ah, I prefer to route my web traffic through a virtual machine setup like a honeypot, just to see what kinds of fun I can get into. Granted, I rarely get to do this nowdays, as my young boys take almost all of my waking hours up in their fun!

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has the shit dropped yet?

I've always stuck to 6.5, but this FF seems like a real deal!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
been running FF all week.

i'm partial. lol
Nice, its a solid ROM for sure!

Last edited by mlin; 04-29-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:59 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

So, for those of you that use a bluetooth device, are you running into any unexpected or unusual results?

I ask, because a couple of times this week, instead of playing caller id information through my headset (Announce incoming calls), it has played through the actual handset. In this scenario, I could hear the actual ringtone in my earpiece, but the voice command announcement would pipe out over the handset speaker.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-29-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

I have been trying to break FF............but...........has anyone used S2U2 with this rom yet?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: US Cellular

dave0812 is just getting started

any chance these roms coming down tonight
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2