PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Did anyone ever make a cab to move the menu button to the right??
Old 04-27-2010, 11:48 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroDan View Post
I feel like it's the awkward silence after daddy screams at mommy at the dinner table...

Now that is funny........
Old 04-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I am not mad, although I gave out specific instructions to the beta testers. I picked all of you guys for a reason. One being you were here ready to flash and test and essentially that is why you got the beta. I trust everyone to respect my wishes in which i conveyed within the PM that i sent you. All it contained was a few simple rules.

I understand users are going to request release dates, but fact remains. The ROM is currently being tested for stability. I don't do beta tests on such a broad scale such as these and obviously i can see the repercussions of doing such a thing.

Share your experiences all you want and talk about it till your blue in the face. But if i'm not mistaken all i really did was give out 2 rules and hopefully no one breaks em going forward.

For the public users who DONT have the beta. DON"T WORRY! it will come out... and if you want a date, you won't get one, but i will say it's THIS WEEK.

No not tonight, no not tomorrow night but THIS WEEK!

Cheerio!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Question Is this thread getting cleaned and all the useful cabs and tweaks for FF being post like the menu adjustment if there is one and also the start menu adder being add to the first or when it comes out look for those post with them?
Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wth did steve do now?
Old 04-27-2010, 11:52 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I am not mad, although I gave out specific instructions to the beta testers. I picked all of you guys for a reason. One being you were here ready to flash and test and essentially that is why you got the beta. I trust everyone to respect my wishes in which i conveyed within the PM that i sent you. All it contained was a few simple rules.

I understand users are going to request release dates, but fact remains. The ROM is currently being tested for stability. I don't do beta tests on such a broad scale such as these and obviously i can see the repercussions of doing such a thing.

Share your experiences all you want and talk about it till your blue in the face. But if i'm not mistaken all i really did was give out 2 rules and hopefully no one breaks em going forward.

For the public users who DONT have the beta. DON"T WORRY! it will come out... and if you want a date, you won't get one, but i will say it's THIS WEEK.

Cheerio!
Hey tried to catch ya on Pal.....Det put the whoopin to Yotes eh???

BTW FF running solid....later bro!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wth did steve do now?
Shhhhhhhhhhhh dont be telling em about the FF sale on Ebay....wth is wrong with you!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/812; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114
Quote:

Cheerio!
Hey tried to catch ya on Pal.....Det put the whoopin to Yotes eh???

BTW FF running solid....later bro!
they put on a friggen clinic which is what they did. their powerplay for the lidstrom goal looked like a practice session!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
For the public users who DONT have the beta. DON"T WORRY! it will come out...
Good to know. It's nice to see reason amidst all the chaos.

Quote:
and if you want a date, you won't get one, but i will say it's THIS WEEK.

Hmm...What comes after tomorrow? ... Um, the day after tomorrow? Aha! I think I solved the mystery.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Shhhhhhhhhhhh dont be telling em about the FF sale on Ebay....wth is wrong with you!!!
lol no i thought it was craigslist no i kid
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2