View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:55 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/812; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I am not mad, although I gave out specific instructions to the beta testers. I picked all of you guys for a reason. One being you were here ready to flash and test and essentially that is why you got the beta. I trust everyone to respect my wishes in which i conveyed within the PM that i sent you. All it contained was a few simple rules.

I understand users are going to request release dates, but fact remains. The ROM is currently being tested for stability. I don't do beta tests on such a broad scale such as these and obviously i can see the repercussions of doing such a thing.

Share your experiences all you want and talk about it till your blue in the face. But if i'm not mistaken all i really did was give out 2 rules and hopefully no one breaks em going forward.

For the public users who DONT have the beta. DON"T WORRY! it will come out... and if you want a date, you won't get one, but i will say it's THIS WEEK.

No not tonight, no not tomorrow night but THIS WEEK!

Cheerio!
Hey tried to catch ya on Pal.....Det put the whoopin to Yotes eh???

BTW FF running solid....later bro!
they put on a friggen clinic which is what they did. their powerplay for the lidstrom goal looked like a practice session!